GOOGLE

Go down

GOOGLE

Postaj by Gost on sub lis 24, 2015 2:37 pm

PUN MI JE QURAC GOOGLA I NJIHOVIH NAZI SHEMA!

Why does Google use nag screens, and why does the country location I pick keep changing?

I use IE9 and Google Search because I like them. I have always used IE as my browser and Google as my search engine because they suit me. Unfortunately, recently Google has begun to annoy me and, I would guess, many thousands of other visitors to its sites across the planet with its constant nagging about Google Chorme and redirection of users to different search engine location versions.
Browser and Home Page choices are ours to make, not Google's to impose (or harass us about).

However many times I close the Google Chrome nag screen, it returns EVERY time I open my Google home page. I don't want to use Google Chrome, and I never will. That is my choice. Harassing me won't make me change my mind. I've chosen my browser, and by closing the nag screen, I've rejected Google Chrome. It is time Google respected that choice.

It is the same with its constant resetting of my Home Page location. I deliberately picked Google as my home page and picked the country version I wanted to use. However, as I live in the UK, whenever I open my browser, Google immediately switches me to Google.co.uk. Why? It doesn't happen with other products.

Imagine:

You're in a shop and select one brand of beans from the shelf. Without warning, you're forced to accept a different brand just because it suits the shopkeeper.

Or, you sit down to watch the news on TV. Without permission, your TV switches to a different station because the TV manufacturer decided the one you had chosen wasn't the one they decided you had to watch.

Or, you catch a taxi to the airport, but the driver ignores your choice and takes you to a ferry terminal instead.
In real life, it just wouldn't be allowed. So why is it allowed on the internet?

Worse is the fact you're already using a Google search engine you chose, but when you open your browser, Google nags you about Chrome, switches you to another country version of its search page (which you didn't want), nags again about Chrome, and "asks" if you want the unwanted page as your homepage. It doesn't ask before it does it; it offers no way to disable it; and it keeps doing it.

It feels like I'm being manipulated / forced into using the Google version they decide, not the one I pick. That is an abuse of my freedom of choice, and in Europe, we're pretty hot on consumer rights (ask Microsoft). If this is Google's business model (manipulate customers while removing their choice), I begin to wonder whether Google are on the slide.

If a real person behaved like this to us, face to face, in the way Google is to its users, we would be well within our rights to report them for harassment, and the person would probably be prosecuted. Harassment is plain wrong.

So, Google, now you’ve made your point about how clever you are at making an alternative browser, and about how you have lots of different country specific search engine versions, please stop harassing us about it. We got the message. Let us decide for ourselves. Each time you fail to let us decide or nag us about your products, you look like an insecure company who are worried that your customers will desert you (which they probably will if you continue to manipulative are harass them each time they visit your sites).

Basically, it’s time to go back to what you do best: offering excellent searching of the web, with no fuss. It’s what made your reputation. And as we all know: reputation is everything.

GOOGLE FUCK YOU!

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Re: GOOGLE

Postaj by Gost on sub lis 24, 2015 3:11 pm

e pun mi je quratz a i mnogima po svijetu ovo je vec preslo u jebeno maltretiranje njezno pozdravljam za laku noc ti GOOGLE mamica I tatica nazi ustaskog.

This is incredibly annoying. When I edit all the options, set them all to Off (although I doubt this makes any difference!), and accept the review, the same privacy reminder message appears yet again the next day. What am I doing wrong?

Being notified about changes or updates to privacy settings on occasion is one thing, but when you are repeatedly bombarded with the same exact message day after day no matter what you do, then something has to give. Today’s SuperUser Q&A post has some helpful suggestions to help a very frustrated reader get rid of an annoying reminder message.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost on sub lis 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi i'm Google and I offer the best search engine on the planet. In order to use that service I can spy on you only when you click on 'I Agree'. FUCK YOU GOOGLE!

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy on sri lis 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Prijeđeš na ove, svako traženje, posadio si jedno drvo.

https://www.ecosia.org/
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by saritica on čet lis 29, 2015 6:59 pm

mamicu im googleu....
saritica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop on čet lis 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Esco je napisao/la:... I can spy on you only when you click on 'I Agree'. ...
Jebe mi se. teet
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost on pon stu 09, 2015 10:31 am

Buffy je napisao/la:Prijeđeš na ove, svako traženje, posadio si jedno drvo.

https://www.ecosia.org/

probao. posadio sam mnogo stabala ali sve te trazilice se linkaju na google. nesto sa tim trazilicama nije u redu ili su promijenili algoritme pretrazivanja ili ne indexiraju sve web stranice ili ti selektivno nude ono sto oni hoce. moram to malo detaljnjije izvidit. ima milijune stranica koje u trazilicama uopce ne postoje mozes doci do njih jedino ako tocno znas web adresu. ali onda koji je smisao tih trazilica ako mi serviraju selektivno ono sto njima odgovara a ne odgovara meni.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy on sub stu 14, 2015 8:31 am

Google preferira stranice po tvom uusu koji je isčitao špijuniranjem vojih klikanja i upisa, zato je tako komotan. Kad odeš na neku drugu tražilicu, izbor je manje osoban i ponekad nepotpun.

Mene ipak veseli sadnja Happy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost on pet sij 15, 2016 12:26 am

Buffy je napisao/la:Google preferira stranice po tvom uusu koji je isčitao špijuniranjem vojih klikanja i upisa, zato je tako komotan. Kad odeš na neku drugu tražilicu, izbor je manje osoban i ponekad nepotpun.

Mene ipak veseli sadnja Happy

Google je poceo cenzurirati internet tako da stranice koje mu nisu po volji jednostavno izbrise iz trazilice.recmo, stranica postoji na internetu ali je nedostupna tj nema je u Google. ako ljudi neznaju tocnu adresu www.stranica kajgod. com,org,biz, itd... onda je out of luck.

ja sam otisao u partizane tj. u deep i dark web tamo nadjem sve od igle do atomske bombe.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost on pet sij 15, 2016 12:29 am

evo sto sam iscupao iz deep dark weba:

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop on pet sij 15, 2016 9:35 am

Esco je napisao/la:evo sto sam iscupao iz deep dark weba:

Znači, nije to samo u Hrvatistanu ... teet
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost on pet sij 15, 2016 11:50 am

besposlenpop je napisao/la:
Esco je napisao/la:evo sto sam iscupao iz deep dark weba:

Znači, nije to samo u Hrvatistanu ... teet

pa po svuda ima rvata u dijaspori od sjevernog do juznog pola. doduse nisu tako uocljivi kao u Katolibaniji Ustasiji NDH ili Hrvatistanu gdje je koncentrat i leglo rvata imbecila i psihopata i raznih drugih autohtonih mentalnih devijacija. sva sreca da Hrvatistan nije do Tokija...najebasmo inace...

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]