Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once in a blue moon ...

+2
darla_
whisperer
6 posters

Stranica 1 / 3. 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Once in a blue moon ... Empty Once in a blue moon ...

Postaj by Gost sub svi 31, 2014 10:57 pm

Once in a blue moon ... 600px-The_Sounds_of_Earth_Record_Cover_-_GPN-2000-001978

Fonografska “Zlatna ploča” na Voyageru koja sadrži snimljene slike i zvukove sa Zemlje..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Once in a blue moon ... Empty Re: Once in a blue moon ...

Postaj by Gost pet lip 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Alice in Quantumland: A Charming Illustrated Allegory of Quantum Mechanics by a CERN Physicist

(Robert Gilmore)

Once in a blue moon ... Aliceinquantumland12

And so, Alice’s journey is off to a properly dizzying start as she falls into a contemporary rabbit hole — the swirling, sparkling TV screen — and ends up in Quantumland. There, we follow her as she visits the Heisenberg Bank and the Mechanics Institute, learning about the curiouser and curiouser behaviors of particles. She marvels at the Uncertain Accountant, whose attempts to balance books are befuddled by energy fluctuations driven by the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. The State Agent shows her that, thanks to the Pauli Exclusion Principle, a particle can be two places at once.

Once in a blue moon ... Aliceinquantumland3

She meets the Classical Mechanic and the Quantum Mechanic, who demonstrate the difference between Newtonian physics and quantum physics in a game of billiards:

“Excuse me, is this the Mechanics Institute, please?” asked Alice, mostly for the sake of making conversation. She knew from the notice outside that it must be.

“Yes, my dear girl,” said the taller and more impressive looking off the two. “I myself am a Classical Mechanic from ClassicWorld, and I am visiting my colleague here, who is a Quantum Mechanic. Whatever your problem is, I am sure that between us we will be able to assist you, if you would just wait a moment while we finish our shots.

Both men turned back to the billiards table. The Classical Mechanic took careful aim, clearly judging all th e angles involved to within a tiny fraction of a degree. At last, he very deliberately played his shot. The ball bounced to and fro in a remarkable series of ricochets, ending in a collision with the red ball and knocking it squarely into the center of a hole. “There you are,” he exclaimed with satisfaction as he retrieved the ball from the pocket. “That is the way to do it, you kno; careful and exact observation followed by precise action. If you do things that way you can produce any result you choose.

His companion did not respond, but took his place at the table and made a vague stab with his cue. . . . The ball shot off in every direction at once, so that there was no part of the table where [Alice] could say definitely that the ball had not gone, though equally she could in no way say where it actually was. After a moment the player went over and peered into one of the pockets, then reached in and drew out a red ball.

“If you do not mind me saying so,” said Alice, “you do seem to play the game very differently.”

Once in a blue moon ... Aliceinquantumland4

Some adventures later, Alice meets the Little Mermaid, from who she learns about the theory of many worlds:

“As you know,” she began in a liquid, musical voice, “I am a creature of two worlds. I live in the sea and am equally at home upon the land. But this is as nothing compared with the number of worlds which we all inhabit, for we are all citizens of many worlds — many, many worlds. . . .

The quantum rules … apply to the whole world, to everything. There is no limit to the idea of the superposition of states. When an observer looks at a superposition of quantum states you would expect him or her to see all of the effects that are appropriate to the selection of states present. This is what does happen; one observer does see all the results, or rather the observer also is in a superposition of different states, and each state of the observer has seen the result that goes with one of the states, in the original mixture. Each state is simply extended to include the observer in the act of seeing that particular state.

This is not the way that it seems to us, but that is because the different states of the observer are not aware of one another. When an electron passes through a screen with two slits in it, then it might pass through to the left or to the right. What you observe to happen is pure chance. You might see that the electron has gone to the left, but there will be another you that will have seen the electron go to the right. At the point at which you observe the electron, you split into two versions of yourself, one to see each possible result. If these two versions never get together again, then each remains totally unaware of the other’s existence. The world has split into two worlds with slightly different versions of you in them. . . .”

Once in a blue moon ... Aliceinquantumland5

In fact, the most interesting chapter of the book deals with this notion of two versions of oneself, exploring virtual reality as Alice collides with a backwards version of herself, an anti-Alice, while strolling in a beautiful flower garden with the Quantum Mechanic. To understand what made that encounter possible, Alice visits the State Agent, who presents her with an apparatus for seeing the virtual particles of antimatter.

Once in a blue moon ... Aliceinquantumland6

What’s particularly remarkable about this passage is that in addition to serving the allegorical purposes of Gilmore’s quantum story, it also presages with astounding prescience augmented reality tools like Google Glass nearly twenty years before their existence:

[The State Agent brought out] a large and highly technical looking helmet. This had a transparent visor which entirely covered the front, and there was a long cable attached to a socket at the back. The cable snaked away along the path by which he had come until it was lost from sight in the distance. “Here it is,” he said triumphantly, “a marvel of modern technology. Just put this on, and you will see the world of virtual particles.”

Alice felt a little nervous as she contemplated the helmet. It was large, and it looked very complicated and even, she felt, a little sinister. However, if this was going to reveal the virtual particles she had heard mentioned so often, she was prepared to try it. She put the helmet on her head. It was very heavy. The Agent reached across to the helmet and made some adjustment at the side of her head, where Alice was unable to see. The view through the visor clouded over with little sparkling dots and…

When her view through the visor cleared, it had dramatically changed. Alice could still see the electrons in their various levels, but now instead of their appearing to be within a tall building she saw them as enmeshed in a network of vivid lines which joined one electron to another, so that they looked as much as anything like flies caught in some great spider’s web of shining strands. . . .

(nastavak)

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2014/01/30/alice-in-quantumland-robert-gilmore/

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub lip 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Sunce opet podivljalo, zašto je to toliko važno?

Nakon što smo mjesecima imali najmanju solarnu aktivnost u zadnjih deset milenija, naša zvijezda je ponovno pokazala svoju nepredvidljivu prirodu u obliku dvije snažne solarne erupcije jakosti do X2.2. Elektromagnetske anomalije u planetarnoj magnetosferi uzrokuju promjene u našoj vlastitoj kogniciji. Rastreseniji smo, lakše se naljutimo, dakle naš mozak je direktno povezan s aktivnošću Sunca, no na žalost o tome se ne uči u školama, otkrijte zašto.

10.06.2014. Sunce je postalo iznimno aktivno, u osam sati i 42 minute po GMT-u, na našoj zvijezdi se pojavila solarna baklja jakosti X2.2 koju su zabilježile sve svemirske agencije i njihovi teleskopi.

Nedugo nakon toga, u osam sati i 36 minuta po GMT-u uslijedila je još jedan solarna baklja koja je dosegla klasifikaciju jakosti od X1.5.

Obje solarne baklje mogu stvoriti smetnje, pa čak i prekide u radio komunikaciji i satelitskoj telefoniji, no U.S. Space Weather iz Kolorada smatra kako će nas većina radijacije s naše zvijezde mimoići „za dlaku“ te da će nas planetarna magnetosfera uspješno zaštititi od većih problema.

Karen Fox, znanstvenica NASA-inog Centra za svemirska putovanja Goddard je za portal Space.com izjavila sljedeće:

„Solarne baklje uzrokuju masivne izboje radijacije, ta radijacija ne može proći kroz planetarnu atmosferu i neće imati nikakav negativan učinak na ljude. Pa ipak, u slučaju ovako jakih sunčevih baklji, dogodit će se poremećaji u visokim dijelovima atmosfere u dijelovima u kojima se nalaze komunikacijski i GPS sateliti.“

Znanstvenici smatraju kako neće biti većih problema s prvom snažnom erupcijom na Suncu, no još uvijek analiziraju podatke o tome kako se kreće radijacija iz druge solarne baklje i koliko će ona utjecati na magnetosferu Zemlje.

Po zvaničnim tablicama vezanim za X klasifikaciju solarnih baklji, sve ispod klasifikacije jakosti od X2.2 ne predstavlja veću prijetnju za našu planetarnu biosferu, naročito ako solarna radijacija iz solarnih baklji nije direktno uperena prema našoj planeti.

Kako god bilo, obje sunčane baklje su potekle iz područja na Suncu koji se stručno naziva regija 2087, s južne sunčane hemisfere, koje nisu direktno okrenute prema nama.

Solarne baklje klase X stvaraju najjače izboje solarne plazme u svemir, imali smo priliku vidjeti brojne takve slučajeve za vrijeme 2012. godine, no čini se da će Sunce doživjeti dupli maksimum aktivnosti nakon mirne 2013. godine i relativno mirnog prvog dijela 2014. godine.

U prvih šest mjeseci 2014. godine snimljeno je tek sedam solarnih baklji klase X, uključujući i solarnu oluju iz travnja ove godine. Trenutačno se nalazimo u drugom maksimumu 24-ero godišnjeg solarnog ciklusa, o kojem je najviše pisao ruski znanstvenik Alexander Chiznevsky davne 1915. godine. On je otkrio kako solarne oluje uzrokuju ljudske konflikte, ratove i smrt.

Jasno nam da takva istraživanja mogu nalikovati običnim bajkama, pa čak i alarmističkim tlapnjama no Chiznevsky je detaljno pratio povijesna previranja i solarne cikluse, poglavito solarne oluje i sunčeve baklje, te je na koncu ustanovio da radijacija sa Sunca utječe na planetarno elektromagnetsko (EM) polje i naravno EM polja u ljudskom mozgu, drugim riječima način na koji mi percipiramo stvarnost, način na koji mi razmišljamo i djelujemo uvelike ovisi o aktivnosti na našoj zvijezdi.

Dr. Robert Becker je dodatno produbio rad vezan za solarni “vrtlog smrti” dolazeći do još većih saznanja, u stvari solarni maksimum aktivnosti stvara psihotične napade kod ljudi pa čak i masovno ludilo koje se najbolje vidi u pokretanju ratnih konflikta i krvavih obračuna među nacijama, etničkim jedinicama ili pak previranjima na ekonomskoj i financijskoj razini.

Becker je bio pionir istraživač i vodeći ekspert na polju biološkog elektriciteta. Dvaput je nominiran za Nobelovu nagradu, isto tako je bio stalni profesor na Državnom univerzitetu New Yorka i poznati spisatelj, pa ipak većina znanstvenika ne želi priznati da društvena previranja imaju ikakve veze s aktivnošću Sunca.

Unatoč dogmatičnim stajalištima zapadnjačke znanstvene zajednice, u zadnjih 20 godina ruski znanstvenici su jasno dali do znanja koliko malo „mislimo“ svojom glavom dok Sunce divlja, i koliko je globalna psihoza moguća za vrijeme previranja na Suncu.

O tome kako je lako utjecati na krhku bio-električnu stabilnost ljudskog mozga smo pisali u brojnim tekstovima, također smo pisali i o modulaciji EM polja ljudskog mozga, uključujući i s takozvanim HAARP sustavima, no čini nam se da većina populacije takve tehnologije još uvijek smatra običnim teorijama zavjere, dok prirodne promjene u EM polju planete i našem vlastitom bio EM polju mozga smatraju znanstvenom fantastikom.

https://matrixworldhr.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/sunce-opet-podivljalo-zasto-je-to-toliko-vazno/

Alexander Chizhevsky

Sunspots and mass excitability

Chizhevsky proposed that not only did geomagnetic storms resulting from sunspot-related solar flares affect electrical usage, plane crashes, epidemics and grasshopper infestations, but human mental life and activity. Increased negative ionization in the atmosphere increased human mass excitability. Chizhevsky proposed that human history is influenced by the eleven-year peaks in sunspot activity, triggering humans en masse to act upon existing grievances and complaints through revolts, revolutions, civil wars and wars between nations.[6]

He analyzed sunspot records (and approximated records), comparing them to riots, revolutions, battles and war in Russia and seventy-one other countries for the period 500 BCE to 1922 CE. (A process known as historiometry.) He found that a significant percent of what he classified as the most important historical events involving large numbers of people occurred around sunspot maximum. Edward R. Dewey, founder of the Foundation for the Study of Cycles, analyzed and published his data in 1951 in the Foundation's publications.[7] In a 1971 book Dewey described the "four components" of Chizhevsky's eleven-year cycle and their approximate lengths: 1) a three-year period of minimum activity characterized by passivity and autocratic rule; 2) a two-year period during which masses begin to organize under new leaders and one theme; 3) a three-year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war; 4) a three-year period of gradual decrease in excitability until the masses are apathetic. Dewey questioned Chizhevsky's theory because in Chizhevsey's data, the sunspot cycle height lagged about a year ahead his "mass excitability index."[8]

In 1992 Arcady A. Putilov, a researcher in Animal and Human Physiology,[9] published a paper empirically testing Chizhevsky hypothesis analyzing events described in Soviet historical handbooks. Putilov found that the frequency and "polarity" of events, including revolution, is the highest in the years of the solar cycle maximum and the lowest in the year before the minimum.[10] In 1996 professor of psychology Suitbert Ertel (University of Goettingen) corroborated a "substantial" relationship between solar activity and revolutionary behavior through statistical analysis of a "Master Index of Violence from Below" (MIVE) for the period 1700–1985 CE.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Chizhevsky

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub lip 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Chronobiology

Chronobiology is a field of biology that examines periodic (cyclic) phenomena in living organisms and their adaptation to solar- and lunar-related rhythms.[1] These cycles are known as biological rhythms. Chronobiology comes from the ancient Greek χρόνος (chrónos, meaning "time"), and biology, which pertains to the study, or science, of life. The related terms chronomics and chronome have been used in some cases to describe either the molecular mechanisms involved in chronobiological phenomena or the more quantitative aspects of chronobiology, particularly where comparison of cycles between organisms is required.

Chronobiological studies include but are not limited to comparative anatomy, physiology, genetics, molecular biology and behavior of organisms within biological rhythms mechanics.[1] Other aspects include development, reproduction, ecology and evolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronobiology

Once in a blue moon ... 0d79h8iv89bbqhaewalz

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by whisperer pon lip 16, 2014 3:43 pm

whisperer
whisperer

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost čet srp 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Once in a blue moon ... 10541999_495236363940557_7959200791345546505_n

( 10. srpnja 1856. )

Once in a blue moon ... 1922178_10152709093339129_159961127_n

Nikola Tesla appears in a multiple-exposure photo in 1899, while a Tesla coil discharged millions of volts.

Happy

---

Nature may reach the same result in many ways. Like a wave in the physical world, in the infinite ocean of the medium which pervades all, so in the world of organisms, in life, an impulse started proceeds onward, at times, may be, with the speed of light, at times, again, so slowly that for ages and ages it seems to stay, passing through processes of a complexity inconceivable to men, but in all its forms, in all its stages, its energy ever and ever integrally present. A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes in Nature. In no way can we get such an overwhelming idea of the grandeur of Nature than when we consider, that in accordance with the law of the conservation of energy, throughout the Infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe.

"On Light And Other High Frequency Phenomena"

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost čet srp 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Kirlian, or Radiation Field Photography as is it also known, is a photographic process that captures the electromagnetic field of an object or an individual via their hands. In the case of personal transformation, the image is then read to give you a psychological and physiological profile. Each part of the fingers and hands carry a different meaning.

Any gaps or breaks are signs of interruptions in the energy flow and indicate disparity between mind, body and spirit so require further attention. I had a reading at the last Festival and have to say, I found it to be both accurate and genuinely interesting.

One of the things that Nigel mentions in the video is how Kirlian can demonstrate the difference in the energy fields of food. For example, a freshly picked apple off a tree displays far more vibrant an energy than one bought from a shop. By the same token, home baked bread prepared with love, reflects a much purer energy than a slice from a manufactured loaf. This is visual proof that fresh foods really do carry a different and more beneficial energy than processed foods.

Another discovery that has emerged from his research is just how important our thoughts are and how they can actually change our energy fields. Explains Nigel “one of the things we have found is that it is possible to think yourself into a bad place, so if you are eating something and you think that it’s bad, you might as well add 50% extra badness to it. So your thoughts have a massive impact on what happens to you, they can change your bio-chemistry and emotions.”

Kirlian has many uses, these are just some of the examples that have come out of Nigel’s continuing research, so if you fancy finding out more, or discovering what is really going on with your energy, take yourself along to the Kirlian stand (no 28) and pay Nigel a visit or read more by visiting his website

http://www.fullspectrum.org.uk/

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost uto srp 15, 2014 12:59 am

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pon ruj 08, 2014 1:12 pm

LANIAKEA

Once in a blue moon ... O-LANIAKEA-900

Scientists have created the first map of a colossal supercluster of galaxies known as Laniakea, the home of Earth's Milky Way galaxy and many other. This computer simulation, a still from a Nature journal video, depicts the giant supercluster, with the Milky Way's location shown as a red dot.

----

A new cosmic map is giving scientists an unprecedented look at the boundaries for the giant supercluster that is home to Earth's own Milky Way galaxy and many others. Scientists even have a name for the colossal galactic group: Laniakea, Hawaiian for "immeasurable heaven."

The scientists responsible for the new 3D map suggest that the newfound Laniakea supercluster of galaxies may even be part of a still-larger structure they have not fully defined yet.

"We live in something called 'the cosmic web,' where galaxies are connected in tendrils separated by giant voids," said lead study author Brent Tully, an astronomer at the University of Hawaii at Honolulu.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sri ruj 24, 2014 9:14 pm

The Harmonia Macrocosmica is a star atlas written by Andreas Cellarius and published in 1660 by Johannes Janssonius. The first part of the atlas contains copper plate prints depicting the world systems of Claudius Ptolemy, Nicolaus Copernicus and Tycho Brahe. At the end are star maps of the classical and Christian constellations, the latter ones as introduced by Julius Schiller in his Coelum stellatum christianum of 1627. Because the atlas also contained plates supporting the then popular view of the Catholic Church, the book was not placed on the Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

In the foreword to his Chronologica, Gerard Mercator stated the intention to publish an atlas which would cover everything of the then-known cosmos, geography and history of the earth. During his life, Mercator published five volumes of his atlas, the last one being published by his son Rumold. After Mercator's death the Amsterdam cartographer Johannes Janssonius took over the project. He and fellow-cartographer Hendricus Hondius published their Novus Atlas in 1636, which featured over 320 maps in four languages. In 1660, Andreas Cellarius' Harmonia Macrocosmica was published as the seventh volume of the project. With the final addition of a volume describing the cities of the world from 1657, the project was finally completed.

Of the various engravers and authors who worked on the plates of the atlas, only two have signed their work. The frontispiece of the atlas was created by Frederik Hendrik van den Hove and ten other plates were engraved by Johannes van Loon. Moreover, all the designs of the classical constellations were taken from the ones created by Jan Pieterszoon Saenredam.

Music by: Steve Roach, Robert Rich

---

http://vizualize.tumblr.com/post/96358518432/johannes-van-loon-illustrations-for-harmonia

Johannes van Loon. Illustrations for Harmonia Macrocosmica by Andreas Cellarius. Star Atlas. 1660.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by whisperer sub ruj 27, 2014 10:37 am

Blood Oranges

I arrange these crescent
moons along your thighs,
take each one slowly
into my mouth, press
the swollen fruit with my tongue,
offering you the juice
until we are infused
with the same blood that rises
to blossom in the tree.

My life is no longer divided—
waking and dreaming the same.
I probe my thumb
into the tender navel of an orange—
it opens like all the petals of my body.

Once in a blue moon ... D73101cdc97215abc0e5b923c39e9be6
whisperer
whisperer

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet lis 31, 2014 7:52 am

In a paper published in the prestigious journal Physical Review X, Professor Howard Wiseman and Dr Michael Hall from Griffith's Centre for Quantum Dynamics, and Dr Dirk-Andre Deckert from the University of California, take interacting parallel worlds out of the realm of science fiction and into that of hard science.

The team proposes that parallel universes really exist, and that they interact. That is, rather than evolving independently, nearby worlds influence one another by a subtle force of repulsion. They show that such an interaction could explain everything that is bizarre about quantum mechanics.

Quantum theory is needed to explain how the universe works at the microscopic scale, and is believed to apply to all matter. But it is notoriously difficult to fathom, exhibiting weird phenomena which seem to violate the laws of cause and effect.

The existence of parallel worlds in quantum mechanics is not a new idea in itself – they are a feature of one of the leading interpretations of quantum mechanics, the 1957 "many worlds interpretation" (MWI)

Our new theory also involves many worlds but there the similarity to the standard MWI ends.

First, we postulate a fixed, although truly gigantic, number of worlds. All of these exist continuously through time – there is no "branching".

Second, our worlds are not "fuzzy" – they have precisely defined properties. In our approach, a world is specified by the exact position and velocity of every particle in that world – there is no Heisenberg uncertainty principle that applies to a single world. Indeed, if there were only one world in our theory, it would evolve exactly according to Newtonian mechanics, not quantum mechanics.

Third, our worlds do interact and that interaction is the source of all quantum effects. Specifically, there is a repulsive force of a very particular kind, between worlds with nearly the same configuration (that is, having nearly the same position for every single particle). This "interstitial" force prevents nearby worlds from ever coming to have the same configuration, and tends to make nearby worlds diverge.

Fourth, each one of our worlds is equally real. Probability only enters the theory because an observer, made up of particles in a certain world, does not know for sure which world she is in, out of the set of all worlds. Hence she will assign equal probability to every member of that set which is compatible with her experiences (which are very coarse-grained, because she is a macroscopic collection of particles). After performing an experiment she can learn more about which world she is in, and thereby rule out a whole host of worlds that she previously thought she might be in. Putting all of the above together gives our theory – the Many Interacting Worlds approach to quantum mechanics. There is nothing else in the theory. There is no wavefunction, no special role for observation and no fundamental distinction between macroscopic and microscopic.

Nevertheless, we argue, our approach can reproduce all the standard features of quantum mechanics, including twin-slit interference, zero-point energy, barrier tunnelling, unpredictability and the Bell correlations mentioned above.

When parallel worlds collide, quantum mechanics is born

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by darla_ uto stu 04, 2014 8:12 pm

darla_
darla_

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub stu 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Bajkovito. Ovo bi klincima bilo zanimljivo. Happy

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by whisperer ned vel 22, 2015 10:06 am

This is the light of the mind, cold and planetary
The trees of the mind are black. The light is blue.
The grasses unload their griefs on my feet as if I were God
Prickling my ankles and murmuring of their humility
Fumy, spiritous mists inhabit this place.
Separated from my house by a row of headstones.
I simply cannot see where there is to get to.

The moon is no door. It is a face in its own right,
White as a knuckle and terribly upset.
It drags the sea after it like a dark crime; it is quiet
With the O-gape of complete despair. I live here.
Twice on Sunday, the bells startle the sky —
Eight great tongues affirming the Resurrection
At the end, they soberly bong out their names.

The yew tree points up, it has a Gothic shape.
The eyes lift after it and find the moon.
The moon is my mother. She is not sweet like Mary.
Her blue garments unloose small bats and owls.
How I would like to believe in tenderness –
The face of the effigy, gentled by candles,
Bending, on me in particular, its mild eyes.

I have fallen a long way. Clouds are flowering
Blue and mystical over the face of the stars
Inside the church, the saints will all be blue,
Floating on their delicate feet over the cold pews,
Their hands and faces stiff with holiness.
The moon sees nothing of this. She is bald and wild.
And the message of the yew tree is blackness – blackness and silence.

Once in a blue moon ... Moon-and-the-tree
whisperer
whisperer

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet srp 24, 2015 7:21 am

Pronadjeni su planet i zvijezda slicni nasoj Zemlji i Suncu! Happy Ta je planeta oko 60 % posto veceg promjera od Zemlje, stjenovita je i ima vise oblaka, te je gravitacija dvostruko snaznija (dakle, netko od pedesetak kila ondje bi tezio stotinjak), godina traje 385 dana a blizanacko Sunce starije je od naseg..

http://www.iflscience.com/say-hello-earth-20-historic-kepler-discovery-suggests-we-are-not-alone

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop pet srp 24, 2015 8:53 am

Ligeja je napisao/la:... te je gravitacija dvostruko snaznija (dakle, netko od pedesetak kila ondje bi tezio stotinjak) ...
Tam bi puzali ko gušteri. alien
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy pet srp 24, 2015 10:52 am

Trebalo bi nam 28 ziliona godina da dođemo do tam, zaključili su kako nam trebaju brži svemirski brodovi zubo
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet srp 24, 2015 6:10 pm

besposlenpop je napisao/la:
Ligeja je napisao/la:... te je gravitacija dvostruko snaznija (dakle, netko od pedesetak kila ondje bi tezio stotinjak) ...
Tam bi puzali ko gušteri. alien

Ti bi se kotrljao. Silly

Tamo su i kise s grasicom prilicno bolne, naleti komaraca, udarci jabuka (bas me zanima cega se njihov "Newton" domislio)..

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet srp 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Buffy je napisao/la:Trebalo bi nam 28 ziliona godina da dođemo do tam, zaključili su kako nam trebaju brži svemirski brodovi zubo

Sitnica. :-D A bas su mislili malo u potragu za naftom.... Nego, meni je mozda i najzanimljivija cinjenica da je Kepler Zemlja u buducnosti. Kako su naveli, planeta i zvijezda zajedno su u orbiti oko 6 milijardi godina, s time da je njegovo Sunce starije od naseg oko 1.5 milijardi. Ono sto se sad desava s tim planetom, kod nas tek slijedi. Da ne spominjemo zivot ondje, posebno inteligentan. Ako ga ima. Mozda su "odselili" ili se iznimno dobro prilagodili.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy sub srp 25, 2015 9:05 am

Kaže Korade ako je to zapravo Zemlja u odumiranju.

Moguće će napraviti neku mrežu ili bombardiranje asteroida, neki dan je prošao jedan kraj Zemlje, pun platine.
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub srp 25, 2015 11:10 pm

Buffy je napisao/la:Kaže Korade ako je to zapravo Zemlja u odumiranju.

Moguće će napraviti neku mrežu ili bombardiranje asteroida, neki dan je prošao jedan kraj Zemlje, pun platine.

Eee da, juces sam bila malo uzbudjena i potpuno zaboravila na relativisticke ucinke tih ogromnih udaljenosti sto si ih spomenula. Buduci da je Kepler od nas udaljen 1400 svjetlosnih godina, mi smo dobili podatke o tome kako je izgledao i u kojoj je fazi efekta staklenika taj planet bio prije 1400ly. Dakle, nemamo pojma kakav je "sada", ali mozemo pretpostaviti da je mrtav planet. Svi podaci koji budu o njemu stizali i nadalje ce biti podaci kakav je nekoc bio. Moguce da cemo svjedociti tom spomenutom odumiranju planete koja je vec mrtva. // Da, on bi svo istrazivanje prebacio na asteroide, a s razlogom kako se ispostavilo. Happy Umirem kad krene pljuckati po Medjunarodnoj svemirskoj postaji i novcima koji se u to nepotrebno lupaju, a da ne spominjem putovanje posade na Mars.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub srp 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Samo sto ne spomene da su debilceki koji se idu malo samoubit'. :-D

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy ned srp 26, 2015 12:01 am

Imaju oni neke svoje interese u istraživanju svemira, znanost i boljitak čovječanstva im je zadnja briga...
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 1 / 3. 1, 2, 3  Next

[Vrh]