Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, I'm a Witch

+3
*madonna*
darla_
whisperer
7 posters

Stranica 2 / 2. Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yes, I'm a Witch - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes, I'm a Witch

Postaj by Gost pon oľu 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Hoćeš da upitam poznanicu za lapis lazuli? Ona te kristale nabavlja preko neke tete.

Pitam i za smaragd kolika je cijena. Silly Ima li kakav popust i tako to.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy pon oľu 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Pitaj Happy
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop pon oľu 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Tomica.Bombadil je napisao/la:
darla_ je napisao/la:Meni su stalno govorili da moram samragd nositi, ali malo mi to bio preskup sport Grin, ametist bi se vec dalo.

: )) Ma lijepo. Smaragd, ha? Koja su njegova svojstva?

Pravo pitanje je: đe toga ima! teet
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by darla_ pon oľu 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Tomica.Bombadil je napisao/la:
Pitam i za smaragd kolika je cijena. Silly Ima li kakav popust i tako to.

Moze Grin
darla_
darla_

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy čet oľu 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Kaj sad, sve su nam vještice pobegle, moramo popuniti redove... Od danas sam ja vještica ovdje Grin
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop čet oľu 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Buffy je napisao/la:Kaj sad, sve su nam vještice pobegle, moramo popuniti redove... Od danas sam ja vještica ovdje Grin
Evo ti onda metla: Yes, I'm a Witch - Page 2 A070
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy sub oľu 11, 2017 10:17 am

Fala, imam već... Yes, I'm a Witch - Page 2 4u2ap3b
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon vel 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica sri kol 26, 2020 9:56 am

"For the ancient Celts, all boundaries were liminal, magical places; whether the boundaries between day and night (dawn, dusk), between the water and the land, or the portals between summer and winter (Beltaine and Samhain). The same applied to boundaries in the landscape. Offerings such as bog butter were often left for the Spirits of Place, at the spot where two landholdings meet.

In Scottish tradition, it was important to saine (sanctify or purify) the boundaries of your land yearly, by 'walking the bounds' with a flaming torch, making a sun-wise circuit. The house, the barn, the herds and the land could also be sained with salt or salt water, especially water taken from the ninth wave of the sea.

According to ancient Irish Brehon laws, a boundary could be marked by a standing stone, or large natural rock, a ditch, a tree, water or a roadway. Another sturdy boundary marker was the living hedge or hedgerow." (1)

"The name, Hedge Witch, comes from days of old when villages were separated by forests. The edge of a village where the forest began was called the hedge. In most villages there was an herbal practitioner, who lived in the forest or near the edge of the forest. This was the person the villagers appealed to when there was no doctor, or the doctor couldn't cure them. The practitioner who lived by the hedge and practiced herbal arts was called a Hedge Witch." (2)

"The word hedge witch is a direct translation from the Saxon word 'haegtessa' which means hedge-rider. Now many people seem to think that the 'hedge' in hedge witch means a 'fence' of plants and forrests. This is not what is meant. In those days wise women or healers lived inside a forrest or just before a forrest. Forrests were considered the 'unknown' because they contained all the spirirts and creatures in them. Thus it was meant that the witch or hedge witch is on the border of both worlds (Physical realm and the realm of the Fae, the mythical creatures, etc.). Hedge witches were said to be able to communicate and interact with both worlds.

Hedge witches would enter a trance by either hallucinogens, meditation, dancing, chanting. When they enter this trance they are able to communicate with the spirirts and other beings, where they would obtain information from. When they go about entering this trance, it was called 'hedge riding' simply meaning travelling in the other world.

They would then use this information to heal others or become closer to nature and make brews or potions. Hedge witches generally practiced shamanism and herbalism. They knew about nature, the cycles of nature, the moon phases, etc." (3)

(1) The Witches' Almanac, Issue 34, Spring 2015-Spring 2016: Fire: The Transformer
Spring 2015-Spring 2016 ed.
Edited by Theitic
https://www.amazon.com/Witches-Almanac-Issue-S…/…/188109815X

(2) http://hedgewitchforest.com/

(3) Article by LadyFury; Introduction to Hedge-witchery; http://www.spellsofmagic.com/coven_ritual.html…

Photography from : https://whimsicalwonderlandweddings.com/nordic-woodland-el…/

(via Between rhe Realms)

Yes, I'm a Witch - Page 2 11840310
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 2 / 2. Previous  1, 2

[Vrh]