Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anđeli

4 posters

Stranica 3 / 3. Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anđeli - Page 3 Empty Re: Anđeli

Postaj by Tomica pon kol 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Ha, ha, nice! Happy
Hej, hajdemo otvoriti zasebnu temu "ufologija" ili tako nesto?

I da, koji je ono datum bio kad si ih ugledao?

7. 08. oko 20:30, iznad Paga je vidjeno "nesto".. Happy

http://duap-polaris.hr/polaris/index.php/ufologija/135-pag.html
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon kol 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Tomica je napisao/la:Ha, ha, nice! Happy
Hej, hajdemo otvoriti zasebnu temu "ufologija" ili tako nesto?

I da, koji je ono datum bio kad si ih ugledao?

7. 08. oko 20:30, iznad Paga je vidjeno "nesto".. Happy

http://duap-polaris.hr/polaris/index.php/ufologija/135-pag.html

otvorimo temu mjesta na serveru ima. a imam i materijala pa neka ljudi pokušaju odgonetnuti što bi to moglo biti. anđeli? kažu da su u ono doba kad bi se pojavili anđeli prvo rekli: "Be not afraid" ili "Fear not"

a ove anđele sam vidio negdje maj mjesec ove godine  moram pogledati na mob koji je točno datum i sat bio.
Gnječ i tvornica čokolade

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica uto kol 25, 2020 8:53 pm

In July 1984, on board a Soviet space station, one of the strangest sightings of cosmic phenomena occurred. The event witnessed not by a single person, but six individuals all claiming to have seen the same thing. What’s more, these events happened on two separate occasions, removing the possibility they were victims of some freak visual occurrence.

According to the cosmonauts on board the Salyut 7, huge “angel-like” manifestations were present outside their craft. They were floating above the Earth and swimming through the eternal ocean of space. These humanoid creatures had distinctive wings, and faces that housed a “peaceful expression!” They even projected overall feelings of peace and tranquillity among the crew members......

https://www.ufoinsight.com/space/history/salyut-7-space-hallucinations
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto kol 25, 2020 9:50 pm

nađoh da je slično "vidio" tj. snimio i teleskop Hubble puno godina kasnije.

The scientists recorded glowing angels in Earth's orbit! Picture of the Hubble Space Telescope! Publ. February 24, 2013

It was during the investigation of the galaxy NGG-3532: sensors "Hubble" detected the appearance of the Earth's orbit seven bright objects. Transfer pictures on the first scientists were willing to assume that the "Hubble" captures some UFOs flying in a group. But on some of the resulting images were visible then slightly blurry, but, nevertheless, high visibility luminous figures of winged creatures that resemble angels.

"They were about 20 meters in height, - said project engineer" Hubble "John Pratchers. - Their wings are reached in span length of the wings of modern Airbus. These creatures emit strong luminescence.

Scientists have been looking seriously the biblical heaven and hell: one looking for them on Earth, the other - in the space surrounding the planet.

Usually people think of space as is a quiet place. But recently, astronomers from the U.S. found with instruments strange noise coming from the depths of the universe.

Unknown cosmic roar in strength up to 6 times more than all the known radio sources in the universe together. This opening up new avenues to treat eye opener of the late 1990s, when scientists announced the discovery of life in space. Then experts NASA, studying anomalies in images taken orbiting telescope "Hubble", found in photos ... flying angelic figure.

Anđeli - Page 3 28193749

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto kol 25, 2020 10:05 pm

ovo je novo snimljeno prije par dana Aug 21, 2020 ispod na live webcam je NLO.

čovjek odlučio snimiti zalazak sunca pa se laptopom tj. internetom konektirao na jednu od live webcam koja ima live stream preko interneta.

kliknuo je da snima i onda vidio ovo:

St Ives Bay UFO On Hayle Beach Live Webcam (Cornwall, UK)
Aug 21, 2020

Tuned in to Hayle Beach Live Webcam to watch a sunset and noticed a strange small light hovering above the sea so i used a desktop screen recorder to capture it. The light then suddenly darts to the left over a distance at high speed then stops sharply where it just hovers again. Then towards the end of the video it shoots straight up through the sky very fast and is gone. Watch full screen for better clarity!!

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto kol 25, 2020 10:06 pm

Closer View:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto kol 25, 2020 10:09 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by bitvica sub kol 29, 2020 11:38 pm

Clint_Eastwood je napisao/la:

ja da nisam religiozan? zubo  svako malo spomenem i  izmolim boga, majkubojžu, isusa i kojeg sveca. ni papa u vatikanu se toliko ne moli i recitira očenaše kao ja.
zubo zubo zubo
bitvica
bitvica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by bitvica sub kol 29, 2020 11:42 pm

Tomica je napisao/la:

In July 1984, on board a Soviet space station, one of the strangest sightings of cosmic phenomena occurred. The event witnessed not by a single person, but six individuals all claiming to have seen the same thing. What’s more, these events happened on two separate occasions, removing the possibility they were victims of some freak visual occurrence.

According to the cosmonauts on board the Salyut 7, huge “angel-like” manifestations were present outside their craft. They were floating above the Earth and swimming through the eternal ocean of space. These humanoid creatures had distinctive wings, and faces that housed a “peaceful expression!” They even projected overall feelings of peace and tranquillity among the crew members......

https://www.ufoinsight.com/space/history/salyut-7-space-hallucinations
Lica mirnog izraza... Tipično Happy
bitvica
bitvica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by bitvica sub kol 29, 2020 11:44 pm

Clint_Eastwood je napisao/la:Closer View:

Aha, odvojili ste temu... 
Fantastična snimka. 
Fenomenalno je kako iz statične pozicije nevjerojatnom brzinom ode u visinu
bitvica
bitvica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by whisperer uto ruj 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Tomica je napisao/la:
whisperer je napisao/la:

Your Guardian Archangel is Jophiel

Zgodan mi je ovaj test jer nekako najcesce izadju "pokrovitelji" podrucja kojem osoba doista najvise gravitira... Happy Ili se barem tako cini.

Dakle, Whisp, ne mogu zamisliti bolju za tebe. I mojoj je mami izasla Jofiel i gurnuh joj tekstic pod nos. Grin Zna ona zasto i na sto je nagovaram da aktivira iznova.

Samo da vas informiram kako mi moj Archangel Jophiel svako jutro na mail pošalje poruku.  Happy Happy
whisperer
whisperer

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto ruj 01, 2020 4:59 pm

whisperer je napisao/la:
Tomica je napisao/la:
whisperer je napisao/la:

Your Guardian Archangel is Jophiel

Zgodan mi je ovaj test jer nekako najcesce izadju "pokrovitelji" podrucja kojem osoba doista najvise gravitira... Happy Ili se barem tako cini.

Dakle, Whisp, ne mogu zamisliti bolju za tebe. I mojoj je mami izasla Jofiel i gurnuh joj tekstic pod nos. Grin Zna ona zasto i na sto je nagovaram da aktivira iznova.

Samo da vas informiram kako mi moj Archangel Jophiel svako jutro na mail pošalje poruku.  Happy Happy

if you scroll to the very end of the mail something strange will appear before your eyes that looks something like this:

You may unsubscribe (link) or change your contact details (link) at any time.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by bitvica ned ruj 13, 2020 4:20 am

Tomice, hvala. Happy
bitvica
bitvica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content