Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa

4 posters

Stranica 2 / 5. Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 2 Empty Re: Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 1:23 am

The Trancas Incident – UFO Encounter In The Argentine Countryside

Argentina and the South American continent, in general, is a part of the world bursting with paranormal activity. And this very much includes UFO and alien encounters. One of the most well-documented of these is an incident that took place in the small town of Trancas in the north of the country in October 1963. An incident that would see three young women witness a strange craft at extremely close range.

As well as being one of the most well-known UFO cases, it is regarded by many investigators to be one of the most important. The number of witnesses – all of whom were of sound mind – the length of the encounter, as well as the discovering of “residual evidence” after the incident all contribute to the event in Trancas being one of the most intriguing UFO encounters in history.

Incidentally, part of the account was used for the fictional blockbuster, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, with one of the main witnesses, Jolie Moreno personally authorizing Steven Spielberg to use their story. You can view a trailer of that sci-fi classic below.

Strange Lights Along The Railroad!

As the evening began to give way to the night on 21st October 1963, two sisters, Argentina and Jolie, were settling down after recently arriving at the Moreno family home from the town of Rosario. Each had with them their small children, and each was married to a man in the Argentine army. With both men away from home on military service, the sisters had opted to travel to Trancas to see their parents and their other sister, Yolanda.

Following an evening meal – eaten a little earlier than usual due to the sudden failure of their electric generator – the entire household would retire to their bedrooms for an early night’s sleep. It was around 9 pm when the live-in domestic worker of the family, fifteen-year-old, Dora Guzman, appeared in the main part of the house looking to alert one of the family. She claimed to be able to see “strange lights” moving along the railroad.

With their parents asleep and Jolie feeding her young child, Argentina and Yolanda would speak to Dora to see what the matter was. Both could see how concerned the young girl was, something that was completely out of character for her. She would even go as far as to say there was “machines” outside near the tracks. Fearing the strange lights could be the result of guerrilla activity, which occurred relatively frequently, they decided to investigate for themselves. Quietly, they opened the door to their family home and ventured outside into the night.

A Green “Tunnel Of Light!”

One sister would grab a torch while the other would pick up a small handgun. Along with Dora, they set off in the direction of the railway tracks, using their farm crops for cover as they did. They could see the strange lights in the distance. Several “beams” would occasionally shoot into the air. Perhaps, they wondered, there had been a train crash? Or maybe a train had been a target of the guerrilla groups? They remained at a distance for several moments, believing they had seen several “human silhouettes” moving about in the distance. Then, as curiosity won out over fear, the three women decided to get nearer.

As they got closer, all three could see the lights more clearly. They were broken into two sets of three. As they focused on them more closely, they could see that each set of lights was the underside of a disc-shaped craft. Running in between the two discs was a green, beam of light creating a “tunnel” effect. They decided to get closer still.

Suddenly, they were in front of a pair of “dim greenish” lights. And they appeared to be heading in their direction. One of them wondered out loud if this was Rodriguez’s (one of the farm workers) pick-up truck. Then, the green light completely enveloped the trio and they realized the lights were not those of a truck. They didn’t appear to be anything of this world at all.

Solid Light And Trance-Inducing Fog

As the two sisters and Dora stood looking ahead and upwards, a huge disc hovered over them. Each of their faces and clothes shone in the green glow of the craft’s lights. Whatever this craft was, it was not the same as the two small discs they had seen produce the “tunnel of green light”. It turned slowly in the air as it hovered. Several rectangular windows, themselves emitting a green glow, were clearly visible to the witnesses. As were several such portholes on the underside.

As the trio continued to watch this cosmic craft in fascination and amazement a beam of “solid light” slowly emerged from a center-point on the underside of the object, eventually reaching the ground. Descriptions of the light later given by the women suggest some type of laser, although all were specific in mentioning the “solid” appearance of it.

Yolanda would step forward and slowly place her hand in the mysterious beam. They would notice how the light didn’t stop on her hand as a normal light would. It appeared to simply go straight through it. Although the young woman would later report that she could feel a hot sensation around the hand when under the light, it wasn’t uncomfortable or painful.

Then, the beam of light would slowly retract, and a mist began to gather out of nowhere under the craft. The mist particles shined a fantastic green color under the glow of the craft’s lights. It was then that the two sisters noticed that Dora seemed in a hypnotic state, staring blankly at the strange fog, which was growing thicker with every second.

Sudden Disappearance

As Dora continued to watch, still spellbound by the strange mist, along with the two sisters attempting to free of her trance, the green light suddenly changed to a hot shade of orange. Inside the middle of the craft’s underside, a set of yellow lights began to spin. The witnesses would later describe them as orbs in a ring or a circle, spinning. The craft itself began to rock noticeably.

Suddenly, a burst of flames surged out of the underside of the craft causing the three women to fall backward. They quickly staggered to their feet. Fearing they were under attack they turned and ran back to the house as fast as they could. They would glance back on occasion. Although the object was still there it didn’t appear to be pursuing them. They did notice how it seemed to move over the farmland as if surveying it, however.

Then, just as they neared the house, the light and the object vanished. The three women looked out over the farmland, which only seconds earlier was aglow under the bright other-worldly lights of the strange craft. Now, it sat peacefully and silently under the darkness of the night as if nothing had happened.

By the time the women returned inside, Dora was far from calm. Likely suffering from delayed shock, she began to scream that she had been burned. She hadn’t, but by this time, everyone inside was awake and rushing down the stairs of the property. Looking at the clock, the sisters worked out the incident had lasted just short of an hour.

Although some in the press would highlight slight differences in the descriptions of the craft by the three women, there was no real indication of falsehood on their part. Furthermore, there were several corroborating witnesses.

Corroborating Witnesses And Details

A neighbor, Francisco Tropiano, would claim to have seen strange lights over their home. He would state this was just before 10 pm that evening. He would describe them as extremely bright before suddenly disappearing. The following day, as the local press began to get wind of the incident, a doctor who was driving his car near to the small village claimed to have seen “almost fifty strange lights” passing across the sky.

At the spot of the sighting itself, investigators would discover a “dusty white residue”. Analysis would reveal it to be a strange mixture, not indigenous to the surrounding soil, and containing calcium and potassium carbonate impurities. The substance was found only at the spot of the sighting and nowhere else in the surrounding area.

The family would be under siege from journalists and UFO investigators alike for some time following the incident. At one stage they had to enlist the help of local police to protect them from the barrage of people seeking to speak with them. Despite several researchers investigating the incident extensively, the encounter remains unexplained.

The descriptions of the craft by the witnesses certainly match other similar encounters. Both of their era and of the contemporary age. As do some of the activities of the craft. Perhaps of most interest, in this case, are the descriptions of “solid light”. Many other reports mention very similar beams, as well as the “slow release” of such a beam as it travels to the ground below. This would suggest highly-advanced technology, certainly a lot more advanced than the public were led to believe was available. That, then, would suggest it hails from somewhere else. Perhaps, somewhere in the great beyond of space.

ovdje detaljnjiji opis sa skicama:

http://www.ignaciodarnaude.com/ufologia/FSR%201971%20V%2017%20N%203.pdf
Gnječ i tvornica čokolade

[Vrh] Go down

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 2 Empty Re: Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 1:26 am

CASO TRANCAS contado por ,Jolie Moreno ,una de las Testigos 52 despues de ocurrido el evento

Este video es una conmemoración del ya clásico caso trancas ocurrido el 21 de octubre del 1963.Y decidimos traerle a ustedes la voz de la única testigo viva JOLIÉ DEL VALLE MORENO DE COLOTTI ,
Para nosotros Grupo Ovni Tucumán el caso esta mas que investigado por el capitán de fragata Omar R. Pagani , y la de Óscar A. Galíndez
Documentado y con importantes pruebas como para catapultarlo a unos de los clásicos de la ovniologia Argentina

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 1:30 am

The Story Behind The UFO Sighting That Inspired "Close Encounters Of The 3rd Kind"| Close Encounters

In October 1963, three Argentinian women saw a mysterious non-identified object beaming a very strong and hot light. The story is so enigmatic that it even inspired Steven Spielberg's hit movie "Close Encounters Of The 3rd Kind".

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 1:35 pm

imam dojam da ovaj topic čitaju samo alieni.  zubo

a možda i nekoliko Men in Black (MIB)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 2:06 pm

"Craft of Unknown Origin" (2011) by Mike Fisher

(Watch this award-winning UFO video!... winner of "Best Short Video" category at the 2012 International UFO Congress film festival!)

"Craft of Unknown Origin" is a 30-minute documentary that examines the subject of UFOs. Drawing from a number of credible UFO witnesses and UFO reports, the video is crammed with diagrams, as well as 2D and 3D animation, that accurately visualize the strange vehicles that these witnesses report seeing.

Most notably, the makers of this video worked closely with Sgt. James Penniston, U.S. Air Force (ret.), to accurately visualize, for the first time anywhere, the UFO craft that he saw. Sgt. Penniston is one of the principle witnesses to the celebrated Rendlesham Forest UFO event of 1980. Through animated video, viewers will see what Penniston saw as he describes his feelings and actions of that night. Often referred to as "England's Roswell," the Redlesham forest incident remains one of the most well-documented UFO events ever.

Respected UFO author Leslie Kean (UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record) is also interviewed. Listen as she shares her insight about UFOs, cutting through the sensational reporting of the subject to get to the indisputable facts.

Award-winning G. M. Productions is the production company of San Antonio animator Mike Fisher. Mike has been creating animations and videos for over 10 years. His videos have won awards at film festivals all across the country.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 2:41 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 3:07 pm

e ovo je zanimljivo za pogledati više snimaka nlo-a. this is real

SECRET SPACE: THE HIDDEN TRUTH – MUFON UFO SYMPOSIUM – Richard Dolan

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 29, 2020 4:15 pm

HOT FIRE ABORT SAFELY KEEPS DELTA IV HEAVY, NROL-44 ON THE GROUND

AUGUST 29TH, 2020

A hot fire abort was called at T-3 seconds, after ignition of engines aboard the Delta IV Heavy but prior to the vehicle being released for flight. The vehicle was quickly safed and made secure, as launch teams verified the status of all resources and the state of affairs at the launch pad itself.

https://www.spaceflightinsider.com/space-flight-news/hot-fire-abort-safely-keeps-delta-iv-heavy-nrol-44-on-the-ground/

live stream

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by bitvica sub kol 29, 2020 11:37 pm

Tomica je napisao/la:A ovdje imamo razgovor o nevjerojatnom Pan Adria incidentu:

Otkad je prije skoro sedam desetljeća fenomen NLO-a privukao pažnju šire javnosti nije postao ništa manje tajanstven. Tajna ostaje i ono što je tijekom noćnog leta od Zagreba do Beograda u kolovozu 1977. pratilo zrakoplov Pan Adrije - Fokker-227. Tajanstvena nebeska pratnja inicirala je višesatnu dramu sve dok naposljetku nije uslijedila i vojna intervencija MIG-ova 21 sa zadaćom obaranja svjetlosnog uljeza, koja nije sretno završila za sve zrakoplove. Događaju su svjedočili mnogobrojni radaristi, kontrolori leta, civilni i vojni piloti. Tragom tog incidenta - koji predstavlja možda najkvalitetniji NLO-događaj na našem nebu - prije 18 godina krenuo je istraživački novinar Giuliano Marinković.
Asrcati. Kad ste stigli ovoliko napisati?  Shocked

Ovo s Pan Adriom sam pogledala na Balkan UFO, ali u skraćenoj verziji.

Još 7 godina i imat ćemo pristup dokumentima. Happy
bitvica
bitvica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri ruj 02, 2020 1:22 am

Russian cosmonaut filmed a UFO
Roscosmos cosmonaut Ivan Wagner posted a video of the northern lights over Antarctica on his Twitter account. But in the end, the video also included as many as 5 unidentified objects that attracted the attention of the astronaut:
At 9-12 seconds, 5 objects appear, flying in a parallel course and at the same distance from each other. What do you think it can be - meteors, satellites or ...?
According to Wagner, he has already reported the unidentified objects to the leadership of Roscosmos.

Российский космонавт заснял НЛО
Космонавт Роскосмоса Иван Вагнер опубликовал у себя в Твиттере видео северного сияния над Антарктидой. Но в итоге на видео попали еще и целых 5 неопознанных объектов, которые привлекли внимание космонавта:
На 9-12 секундах появляются 5 объектов, летящие параллельным курсом и на одинаковом расстоянии друг от друга. Как вы считаете, что это может быть — метеоры, спутники или…?
По словам Вагнера, он уже сообщил о неопознанных объектах руководству Роскосмоса.

https://pulse.mail.ru/article/rossijskij-kosmonavt-zasnyal-nlo-7305450441716354131-2712967679649822178/?utm_campaign=main&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fpulse.mail.ru&utm_source=pulse_mail_ru

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet ruj 17, 2020 12:52 pm

ABOARD A FLYING SAUCER THE ADVENTURES OF TWO 'KIDNAPPED' HUMANS

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81R00560R000100010003-8.pdf

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet ruj 17, 2020 4:44 pm

An encounter with a Man in Black - Dr. Herbert Hopkins, M.D (1976)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet ruj 17, 2020 4:45 pm

It is September 11, 1976. You are sitting quietly in a living room near Maine’s Old Orchard Beach. The sea air is strangely balmy as you settle down for a quiet evening. Your wife and children are out for a few hours and for once, you have the house to yourself. You are 58 years old and your name is Dr. Herbert Hopkins and your quiet life is about to encounter a road block that will send you careening into an area you’ve glimpsed but never visited before.
Though you are a renowned allergist and have done research for years on the causes and treatment of multiple sclerosis, you have been going down a slightly different avenue in your career recently. For the past several weeks you’ve been engaged doing what you most enjoy: hypnosis. The most interesting work of your career has been consulting on a case of alleged UFO teleportation in Oxford, Maine of David Stephens in 1975, work you find both fascinating and difficult to dismiss. Lately, it’s been keeping you up at night, pondering the possibilities of such a thing. How strange that so many people are convinced that they are experiencing things that…simply cannot be. Perhaps tonight you will review some of the tape recordings of the sessions to see if you can find your way into this strange case. Did these abductees really see strange mushroom-headed entities inside of their ships?
The peaceful silence is disturbed by the ring of the telephone. You answer, hoping it is a wrong number. Instead, you hear a strange, faint voice of a man who tells you that he is the vice-president of the New Jersey UFO Research Organization calling from a phone booth. He has heard of your recent work. He wonders if he might stop by, since he is in the area, and discuss your findings. This piques your interest – another researcher into the phenomenon that is so troubling you. You agree, telling him your address. You hang up the phone and switch on the porch light so that, when he arrives, he’ll know which door to approach.
But when you flip the switch, you see him mounting the steps, already nearly at your door. But there he is, walking up the steps. You are puzzled, since the closest phone booth is several blocks away. Startled, you open the door and quickly allow entrance into your house the single, strangest visitor you will ever have in your whole life – a man not quite of this world.

So begins one of the most famous encounters in the strange history of the Men in Black and one of New England’s closest encounters with them. For the uninitiated, Men in Black are usually black-suited men, often arriving unexpected in pairs or trios, whose provenance is dubious and whose purpose is unknown. They often arrive directly after a UFO sighting to speak with those who have witnessed the lights or craft in the sky. However, whenever people have reported meeting these mysterious beings, they are often left with a profound feeling of unease and distress. Who did they really just meet? What did these people actually want? Are they even human at all?

Dr. Hopkins let the man in before he even knew what was happening. His guest was impeccably dressed in an apparently new suit, pants perfectly creased, black suit coat, tie and shoes and a starched white shirt. He also wore grey leather gloves. On the top of his head was a black hat which the man removed, revealing a perfectly smooth bald head. Dr. Hopkins realized before he had even spoken a word to the man that he was totally hairless – no eyebrows or eyelashes graced the man’s face. Also, even in the dim yellow light of the hall, he could tell that his visitor’s skin was pale to the point of being nearly white. The only hint of color about him were his deep red lips. Later, Dr. Hopkins would swear that the man was wearing lipstick. His nose seemed too small for a man of his height and statue and his ears were very small as well as appearing to be lower on the head than they should have been.

Hopkins invited the stranger into his living room and they sat opposite each other on the chair and the couch. The stranger asked about the hypnotism sessions with the supposed abductees and Hopkins answered all of his questions, even though the strangeness of the whole encounter was beginning to have an impact upon his mind: who was this man, really? He seemed to know things about the case that only someone intimately invovled with it would. Why was he asking questions if he already knew all of the answers? With every answer that Hopkins gave to his inquires, the man would repeat the exact same phrase, “Yes, that’s the way I understand it.”

And then it occurred to him that he did not know the men’s name. Things immediately began to steer towards the unknown and Dr. Hopkins found himself in the presence of something else, something other. First, the man mistakenly brushed his lips with his gray gloves and a portion of lipstick was smeared off, revealing that he had no lips! Then he pointed to Dr. Hopkins’ pocket and told Hopkins that he had two coins in it. This seemingly random observation was true, though how he would have know this was beyond the good doctor. The stranger requested that Hopkins remove one of the coins and hold it in the palm of his hand, which he did.

“Watch the coin,” the stranger requested. As he observed it, his vision began to grow fuzzy and then to waver in his vision. After it changed color, it simply vanished. The man then said that no one on this plane would ever see that coin again.

The conversation was steered by the guest to the Betty and Barney Hill UFO encounter from Exeter, New Hampshire in 1961.

“Do you know what happened to Barney Hill?” asked the stranger.

“No, I don’t,” replied Hopkins, “except that he died.”

“Do you know what he died from,” asked the stranger.

“A heart attack, maybe?”

“No. That’s not entirely accurate. He died because he knew too much,” replied the stranger.

Then he arose slowly and awkwardly and began to move toward the door. With slurred speech he said to Hopkins, “My energy is running low. Must go now. Goodbye.”

And with that, he left Hopkins wondering who he had met and what had just happened.

He rushed to the door to watch the man depart but all that he saw were very bright blue light bathing the parking lot outside his home.

Were the man’s words about Barney Hill a threat against Hopkins, meant to stop his research on the hypnosis case and walk away? As time passed, he became convinced of the truth of this idea. If this had simply been another human being telling him to stop, he might not have, but because of the high strangeness of this man’s behavior and appearance, there was no doubt that he would comply., He erased all of the tapes from the prior session and stopped working on the UFO abduction case altogether. He discovered later that, of course, there was no New Jersey UFO Research Organization and like so many people who have claimed to have had interactions with these beings, he felt like he had been contacted and threatened by these entities. Were the man’s words about Barney Hill a threat against Hopkins, meant to stop his research on the hypnosis case and walk away? As time passed, he became convinced of the truth of this idea. If this had simply been another human being telling him to stop, he might not have, but because of the high strangeness of this man’s behavior and appearance, there was no doubt that he would comply., He erased all of the tapes from the prior session and stopped working on the UFO abduction case altogether. He discovered later that, of course, there was no New Jersey UFO Research Organization and like so many people who have claimed to have had interactions with these beings, he felt like he had been contacted and threatened by these entities.

The 1976 Herbert Hopkins case remains one of the most detailed reports of an interaction with a possible Man in Black. People who study the phenomena often cite this case as the most important and informed report ever recorded about the ominous visitors in the night.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet ruj 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Dr. Herbert Hopkins
In September of 1976, Dr. Herbert Hopkins, a 58 year old doctor and hypnotist, was acting as a conultant on a alleged UFO teleportation case in Maine, USA. One evening, when his wife and children had gone out leaving him alone, the telephone rang and a man identifying himself as vice-president of the New Jersy UFO Research Organization, asked if he might visit Dr. Hopkins that evening to discuss certain details of the case, Dr. Hopkins agreed; at the time, it seemed the natural thing to do. He went to the back door to switch on the light so that his visitor would be able to find his way from the parking lot, but while he was there, he noticed a man already climbing on the porch steps. "I saw no car, and even if he did have a car, he could not have possibly gotten to my house that quickly from any phone." Hopkins later commented in delayed astonishment.

At the time, Dr. Hopkins felt no particular surprise as he admitted his visitor, the man was dressed in a black suit, with black hat, tie and shoes, and a white shirt, "I thought, he looked like an undertaker," Hopkins later said. His clothes were immaculate - suit unwrinkled, trousers sharply creased. When he took off his hat, he revealed himself as completely hairless, not only bald but without eyebrows or eyelashes. His skin was dead white, his lips bright red. In the course of their conversation, he happened to brush his lips with his grey suede gloves, and the doctor was astonished to see that his lips were smeared and that the gloves were stained with lipstick!

It was only afterwards, however, that Dr. Hopkins reflected further on the strangeness of his visitor's appearance and behaviour. Particularly odd was the fact that this visitor stated that his host had two coins in his pocket. It was indeed the case. He then asked the doctor to put one of the coins in his hand and watch the coin,, not himself. As Hopkins watched, the coin started to go out of focus, and then gradually vanished. "Neither you nor anyone else on this planet will ever see that coin again," the visitor told him. After talking a little while longer on general UFO topics, Dr. Hopkins suddenly noticed that the visitors speech was slowing down. The man then rose unsteadily to his feet and said slowly; "My energy is runnning low - must go now - goodbye." He walked falteringly to the door and descended the outside steps uncertainly, one at a time. Dr. Hopkins saw a bright light shining in the driveway, bluish-white and distinctly brighter than a normal car lamp. At the time, however, he assumed it must be the stranger's car, although he neither saw nor heard it.

Dr. Hopkins was very much shaken by the visit, particularly when he reflected on the extaordinary character of the stranger's conduct. Not surprisingly, he was so scared that he willingly complied with his visitor's instruction, which was to erase the tapes of the hypnotic sessions he was conducting with regard to his current case, and to have nothing further to do with the investigation, as for the New Jersy UFO Research Organization, no such institution exists.

Dr. Hopkins' account is probably the the most detailed there is of an MIB (Men in Black) visit.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet ruj 17, 2020 5:09 pm

A Virtual tour of the crashed Roswell ET craft | Bill McDonald

Full Show:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i-CQM39B0WS-KOIQzh6iivbXxrOF-OmJ/view

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 1:58 am

The Lost Betty Hill Interview - Part I

Legendary abductee Betty Hill is interviewed by New England folklorist John Horrigan in October of 1999. This interview, conducted at Betty's home in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, was thought to be lost to posterity until Horrigan discovered the tape in his attic in October of 2009.

In this segment, Betty describes her alleged encounter with extraterrestrials (along with her husband Barney) on the evening of September 19th-20th, 1961.

This is part 1 of 10

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 1:59 am

The Lost Betty Hill Interview - Part II

In this segment, Betty continues her description and the follow-up investigation of her alleged encounter with extraterrestrials (along with her husband Barney) on the evening of September 19th-20th, 1961.

This is part 2 of 10.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 2:01 am

The Lost Betty Hill Interview - Part III

In this segment, Betty continues her description of her alleged encounter with extraterrestrials (along with her husband Barney) on the evening of September 19th-20th, 1961 and the subsequent press coverage. Hill also describes her hypnotic regression sessions to help her recall the event.

This is part 3 of 10.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 2:02 am

The Lost Betty Hill Interview - Part IV

In this segment, Betty describes the physical characteristics of the extraterrestrials that she encountered and the movie ("The UFO Incident") and book about her story ("Interrupted Journey"). She also offers consolation to people who believe that they have been traumatized by aline abduction.

This is part 4 of 10.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 2:04 am

The Lost Betty Hill Interview - Part V

In this segment, Betty talks about the various types of unidentified flying objects and their occupants. She also displays some of her UFO photographs

This is part 5 of 10.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 2:07 am

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 2:14 am

Philip J. Corso

Philip James Corso (May 22, 1915 – July 16, 1998) was an American Army officer.

He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942, to March 1, 1963, and earned the rank of lieutenant colonel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

The Day After Roswell

The Day After Roswell is an American book about extraterrestrial spacecraft and the Roswell UFO incident. It was written by United States Army Colonel Philip J. Corso, with help from William J. Birnes, and was published as a tell-all memoir by Pocket Books in 1997, a year before Corso's death. The book claims that an extraterrestrial spacecraft crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947 and was recovered by the United States government who then sought to cover up all evidence of extraterrestrials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 2:24 am

The Lost Betty Hill Interview (Full Length)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Retired meteorologist shares his account of 1994 West Michigan UFO sightings

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — "They were just moving so fast, and two more started coming into play there. I really had little time to describe where they were before they had moved and jumped again," said Jack Bushong, a retired meteorologist describing what he saw on radar the night of March 8, 1994.

Bushong spent his career working for the National Weather Service. On the night of March 8, 1994, he was manning the National Weather Service office by himself in Muskegon on a cold but routine night. The NWS no longer has an office or radar there after the government forecasting agency went through modernization and reorganization in the mid-90s.

The phone rang and Bushong answered to find an Ottawa County dispatcher on the other line who had been fielding reports of strange lights in the sky. They called the National Weather Service to see if anything was showing up on weather radar.

It turns out, over 100 people reported witnessing the strange lights in the sky. Cindy Pravda, who lives in Grand Haven, shared her account with News Channel 3 in March of 2019 on the 25th anniversary of one of of Michigan's most famous UFO sightings.

That's when Bushong took manual control of the Muskegon radar, and began waving its beam back and forth across Ottawa County looking for any objects. The conversation between Bushong and the dispatcher was recorded, which the Michigan chapter of the Mutual UFO Network has shared online.

That night, there weren't any thunderstorms to track on radar, but rather, something else.

“You could pretty much use it like a spotlight," Bushong said when describing the operation of the radar at the time. "I had two cranks to bring it up or down, or side to side. You pretty much sent it out searching for weather: any type of rain, sleet snow; or hail is what we were usually looking for when we took it off of automatic mode.”

Bushong recounts the object first appeared alone on radar returns. "It started as one," he said. "The object was coasting at about 100 miles per hour."

He said as he was watching the object, it stopped and started hovering. "And then it shot up, about 5,000 feet, then 10,000 feet I was getting it, just straight up," Bushong said. "At this point, the police officer was saying that he was seeing the same thing with that same object."

"It was almost as if, it was like it was saying to me, 'hey, I know you can see me,'" Bushong said. "Until that one got up to about 30, 40 thousand feet, and finally I saw it."

He then described seeing a triangle of objects on radar, oriented vertically, before they finally spread out in the horizontal.

"One that’s closest to the radar, so it would look bigger, and then there were two more," he said. "One on the shore of Lake Michigan, and the other inland a little bit. They were all separated by about 20 miles."

He said one of the objects would zip about 20 miles away before the others followed in a geometric pattern. "I either saw them hovering or they were jumping at a high rate of speed over to the next spot. Then there were two other spots jumping to get back into the same triangle, and they kept doing this," Bushong said.

Their heights even topped off close to 60,000 feet at times, according to Bushong. This, he said, disqualifies a theory some used to try and debunk his observations as ground clutter. Ground clutter, caused by a radar phenomenon known as anomalous propagation, occurs when radar beams bend down towards the surface of the earth, echoing back returns from objects close to the ground.

Bushong said this continued to happen until the three and at times four objects made it over southern Lake Michigan, where Bushong said he observed dozens more. For a total of about two hours, he saw a larger cluster of stationary objects with some slowly moving in between them.

This coincidentally was an area of open water on Lake Michigan in a year where the lake was almost entirely covered in ice.

Bushong later called the FAA control tower at the Muskegon County Airport to see if they had observed anything. Bushong said he spoke to an air traffic controller that had observed 3 aircraft in formation off in the distance but didn't have any transponder code.

Bushong's first job after graduating from Florida State was in Grand Rapids with the National Weather Service. He was then moved over to the NWS office in Muskegon until 1994, coincidentally the same year the sightings took place. Later that year he transferred to the NWS office in Atlanta, where he'd eventually retire. He said this had nothing to due with anything involving the incident on March 8, but rather was a promotion and transfer he had been waiting on.

Bushong said he was initially not allowed to speak to the media because they didn't want the wrong message to be relayed to the public. “NWS didn’t want to become the UFO reporting center for the United States, so that’s really why they really had to duck and cover for this one," Bushong said.

He said he's faced ridicule for his account over the years, but has become more comfortable speaking about it after the U.S. Department of Defense released videos confirming what it says are "unidentified aerial phenomena."

The sightings of March 8, 1994 are still labeled as "unexplained" according to the Michigan chapter of the Mutual UFO Network, the world’s largest civilian UFO research organization. If you have information or a story to share from that night, you can email wchaenni@sbgtv.com.

Bushong said he plans to hopefully one day publish more of his account and related documents in some sort of open source format.

https://wwmt.com/news/local/retired-meteorologist-shares-his-account-of-1994-west-michigan-ufo-sightings

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon ruj 28, 2020 1:47 am

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 2 / 5. Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

[Vrh]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.