Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa

4 posters

Stranica 4 / 5. Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 4 Empty Re: Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa

Postaj by Tomica ned lip 27, 2021 7:28 pm

What’s Inside the Pentagon’s Long-Awaited UFO Report?

One of the many curiosities packed into the $2.3 trillion omnibus spending and coronavirus-relief package passed by Congress in December was a stipulation requiring the Department of Defense and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to deliver an unclassified report on unidentified flying objects to Congress within six months, compiling what the government knows about about UFOs rocketing around over American airspace. The long-awaited first report was finally released on Friday, and though only nine pages, represents the most direct and substantive U.S. government account of of what officials call unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) ever made public. Below is a guide to what the report contains for those who want to believe — or at least understand what there is to learn from this unprecedented act of transparency from the Pentagon.

What information is the report based on?

The Pentagon task force’s preliminary assessment is based on the review of 144 UAP reports involving observations made by military aviators between 2004 and 2021, but mostly from the last two years. The task force also considered but opted not to focus on “a range of information on UAP described in U.S. military and IC (Intelligence Community) reporting,” since it “lacked sufficient specificity.”

Of the 144 reports, the task force could only determine an explanation for one (a deflated balloon). The rest remain unexplained.

In a total of 18 events, witnesses “reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics” — potentially demonstrating advanced, as-of-yet unknown technological capabilities. Per the report, that unusual behavior included UAP/EFOs, which “appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernible means of propulsion.” The report also notes that “in a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio-frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.”

In 11 instances, U.S. aviators reported dangerous “near misses” with UAP.

What does the report conclude?

Not much, at least regarding what these objects actually were or where they might have come from. The assessment says that the lack of “high-quality reporting” on the events “hampers our ability to draw firm conclusions about the nature or intent of UAP.” In other words, they still don’t know what the UAP were, though the report suggests a range of possible explanations.

While the assessment says that available reporting on UAP is “largely inconclusive,” it nonetheless concludes:

• There is currently no evidence that any of the objects are related to a secret U.S. weapons program or were developed by foreign adversaries.

• The clustering of sightings near U.S. military bases may just be the result of several kinds of collection bias.

• Most of the UAP probably were physical objects, since most were detected in multiple ways, including via “radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.” In addition, there are probably multiple types of UAP.

• Objects exhibiting unusual flight characteristics (like the ones which appeared to demonstrate advanced technological capabilities) could also “be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception” and “require additional rigorous analysis.”

• Regarding whether or not these objects represent a threat, the report says that UAP “clearly pose” a risk to flight safety in the increasingly crowded skies, and “may pose a challenge” to national security, particularly if the UAP were developed by foreign adversaries and indicate “a potential adversary has developed either a breakthrough or disruptive technology.”

• The U.S. needs to collect and analyze more information, consolidate reporting, develop a more efficient way of screening and processing the reports

What does the report say about aliens?

Nothing. The report makes no mention of extraterrestrial life and never even implies that any of the reported UAP could be of extraterrestrial origin. That doesn’t mean the task force has ruled that possibility out, however.

(nastavak na linku):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/article/pentagon-ufo-report-what-we-know.html

Izvjesce od 9 stranica:

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 4 Empty Re: Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa

Postaj by Tomica čet kol 19, 2021 4:39 pm

Audio knjiga
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon kol 30, 2021 8:32 am

Prvi video govori o Elisabeth Berger, neuobicajenoj zeni skandinavskog izgleda. Otkupivsi vecu parcelu zemljista na jednom otocicu sjevernog Brazila, zapocinju nesvakidasnji dogadjaji koji ce mozda imati poveznice i s jednim drugim, vrlo poznatim, slucajem iz ufo - povijesti, onim operacije Prato.

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1283658/pg1

Drugi video donosi snimku staru tek mjesec dana, o vidjenju neobicnog leteceg fenomena pored putnickog zrakoplova. Svakako si pogledajte i komentare ispod videozapisa buduci da su se javljali i drugi putnici koji su svjedocili ovome, a na moguce pojasnjenje o odrazu prozora zrakoplova nemaju mnogo pohvalnih rijeci. Happy

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet lis 15, 2021 12:19 am

Gnječ i tvornica čokolade

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet lis 15, 2021 1:25 am

mjesec dana prije Pan-Adria incident u NATO bazi u Avianu koja je udaljena 50 km od granice sa bivšom YU tj. Slovenijom desilo se ovo:

staviti ću cijeli tekst u slučaju da link nestane

Aviano AFB, Italy, July 1st, 1977:
Summary of the events:

On the 1st July 1977, the Aviano NATO base, at Ponderone, which was closed for flying due to a parade being prepared, had a close encounter. At about 3.00am a USAF guard observed a strange object hovering above an area known as 'Victor Alert', which housed 2 secret jet fighters, in a large hanger.

The object was described as a large spinning top, 45m in diameter and hovering very low above the hanger. The upper surface was domed shaped and had white, red and green lights emitting from its surface.

The USAF guard reported the incident and a team of military guards were sent to the hanger. The guards surrounded the area and radar personnel were contacted to see if they could pick the object up on their equipment. However, when then tried to access the radar consoles the base was seemingly hit by a mysterious power-cut.

The incident went all the way up to NATO headquarters in Brussels, but when questioned by various UFO researchers they were told that the encounter had been a misperception of the moon shining off some low clouds.

The NATO Aviano AFB in Ponderone was closed for a parade in preparation. At 3 hours of the morning, a USAF guard observes a strange object hovering above the base area called "Victor Alert ", where, in a large hangar, two still secret combat jet planes were housed.

The object appeared to be like a spinning top of 45 meters in diameter and in rotation very low above this hangar. The cupola shaped higher part carried green and white lights illuminating the object's surface.

The guard gave the alarm and a military team arrived on the spot. They encircled the area and made a call to the radar, in order to see whether the object could be targeted. But however, for a mysterious reason, there was no electric power on the base and the radars could not be used.

Whereas the incident was reported later to the NATO headquarters in Brussels, ufologists were sent away and being told that it had actually been a mistake and that it all was an observation of the Moon shining above low clouds.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet lis 15, 2021 1:25 am

Some details:

In the night between the 30rd of June and the 1st OF July 1977, an American soldier named James Blake who was on duty near NATO's air base of Aviano, noticed at about 03:00am lights suspended at approximately 100 meters from the ground and over some hangars where aircraft were parked. These hangars are located in an area of the base called "Victor Alert," a zone of maximum security of the Aviano airfield. That night the airport was closed to the air traffic, as an aerial manifestation was under preparation for the 3rd of July; the radars consequently were not in function.

So when the sighting occurred, the radar operator immediately activated the systems which, according to an investigation by the civilian group CISU, intercepted the UFO which was hovering right over the Base, in contradiction with other accounts that said that there was a total power outage at the base at the time of the sighting and that radar never functioned.

The object had a disc shape and was topped by a dome. Its diameter was of approximately 50 meters and had colorful lights, that changed from white to red and then green, and the object emitted a buzzing sound.

Seemingly the object stayed hovering over the base for an entire hour, and at some point all the lights at the base went out. The phenomenon was observed from a consisting number of military that during the sighting remained at a safe distance from the zone illuminated by the unknown object.

CISU, a well-known Italian civilian UFO investigation group, said that the soldier's report was reliable, and that he forwarded the alert to the NATO's Operational Center in Brussels. Seemingly, he received no reply.

CISU stated that an important point is that some inhabitants of the City of Aviano have also seen the solid object over the military installations and for several day the event had become the talk of the town in Aviano. Then the military authorities provided their explanation. The phenomenon was attributed to a glare of the Moon on the clouds layer. Based on the meteorological data that have been supplied later by the Air Base staff, it was learned that:

A) The maximum temperature was of 26°C and the minimum was of 15°C.
B) There was moderate wind coming from the West.
C) There were few clouds in the sky.
D) The humidity was approximately of 75%.

From these data, it can be estimated that the minimal temperature was was too high in relation with the humidity, and thus the meteorological conditions necessary in order to create clouds of low altitude. Moreover, the time of the sighting implies that the Moon could not be visible over to the Military Base and was already too low on the horizon.

One year later, in January 1977, Colonel Jerry Rolwes of the US Army, who left the Army in 1993, has confirmed that in the Aviano base on the 1st of July 1977, alarm was given due to the presence of a UFO. According to Colonel Rolwes, a sargent had declared that the Object had a diameter of approximately 30 to 35 meters. In addition to these declarations, photographs were released by an aeronautics fan named Claudius Gallet, who said that he took them during an "open day" air show at the Aviano base in July 1977. He was taking pictures of the military airplane during the exhibitions and, apparently without wanting it, he accidentally caught a UFO in flight on the base. The photographs have been examined at some photographic laboratory and they are said to have shown no signs of tampering.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet lis 15, 2021 1:27 am

In June 2005, I received the following non-anonymous email report:

Subj: UFO over Aviano AFB Jul 1977
Date: June 28, 2005

Hello from Colorado,

Ref: Aviano 77

On June 30, 1977 I was assigned as the after hours Base Alert Photographer on Duty.

As I recall it, I was called out to the Base flight line at about 11:00 pm. I was told very little about what I would be photographing by the driver that picked me up. That was very unusual. I was taken to the security police guard house, close to the flight line, and was told that the Group Commander would be coming to pick me up and take me out to the sight. That was extremely unusual and in fact had never happened. Once inside the security Police guard house I noticed that three security police officers were very upset. One was crying frantically. The second was trying to calm her down. The third was staring into space like in a trance. Then, another security policeman came in and asked me what equipment and film I had with me. I told him I was prepared for taking black and white photos only. He told me that we needed to go and retrieve color film and a motion picture camera from the Base Photo Lab ASAP and return to the guard shack. We did so. By this time there were another seven or eight security police in the main area of the guard house. All were talking to each other about what they had seen. I overheard enough to know it was no light on the clouds. What I heard was similar to what was reported in the article on your web page. There are a couple of exceptions. I heard that the UFO made no sound at all. I also heard that the security police attempted to communicate with it. That they were within 15 feet of it. I can also tell you that it was a very clear night. No clouds in the sky at all. I was by now expecting to be taking pictures of a lifetime. Then, before they could get me out to the sight, the UFO took off. We were then told not to say anything to anyone about what had taken place. I had a very good friend that was assigned as the group commanders secretary. The next day I explained what had happened. She said that perhaps she could find out more about the incident when she went into work on Monday. She was able to report that there was not one mention of the incident on the police blotter. Very unusual in as much as the base commander and the group commander had been called out along with most of the security police on base. Another interesting thing happened after the incident. All those that had been to the sight that night were transferred back to the states within a few weeks. Normally it would take three months to get orders to leave. However, before they left everyone on base had heard about the UFO.

My conclusion is that there was a UFO that hovered a few feet off the ground just a few feet from the fence of our WASA area at Aviano AFB. It was there for what must have been as much as 90 minutes. This was no weather related phenomenon. It was a sighting by military professionals that witnessed some kind of machine that hovered just a few feet off the ground.

This event has been one of my favorite stories to tell. Perhaps your readers would be interested as well.

[Firstame Name], USAF, Ret
[eMail]@msn.com

https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/aviano77.htm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pet lis 15, 2021 11:52 am

A da, chi cerca - trova! Happy

Pan Adria incident (16. kolovoza 1977.) daleko mi je najzanimljiviji slucaj u povijesti UFO incidenata, mozda zato jer je "nas" i mozda stoga sto ne sadrzi krajnje nevjerojatne metafizicke price o posjetiocima iz tog i tog zvjezdanog sustava, s takvom i takvom fizionomijom, price o bicima koja su nam stigla prenijeti poruke nalik onima Gospe iz Medjugorja.

Ovo s Avianom samo je obogatilo detaljima citavu tu zgodu pa se moram upitati zasto jos uvijek o tome sute. Zivimo u vremenu u kojem svako malo ispliva neka gadost zbog koje nam se dobrano zatresu temelji vrijednosnih sustava, bas nekako sumnjam da nas moze jako sokirati objava o vanzemaljskim posjetama. Najvjerojatnije bi mnostvo, takvu vijest, popratilo duhovitim opaskama, odnosno gomilom memova.

Zelim reci da mi taj argument iz panike vise uopce ne zvuci suvislo.
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet lis 15, 2021 3:27 pm

VIDEO: UFO hovering above Krsko nuclear power plant in Slovenia 26-Jan-2013

Latest UFO sightings – This interesting video of unidentified flying objects hovering in the night sky over nuclear power plant in Krsko, Slovenia was filmed on Saturday, 26th January 2013.
Witness report: I was at my friends house and we caught these bright UFOs or some kind of lights. They were just hovering at one spot, right above nuclear power plant in Krško (Slovenija – Central Europe), which is the only nuclear plant in ex-Yugoslavia.
This happened this Saturday at around 10 in the evening. Very strange. I hope I’ll stay anonymous.
Author: Goran (source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net)

https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2013/01/video-ufo-hovering-above-krsko-nuclear.html

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet pro 02, 2021 12:18 am

A Huge Comet Visible With Naked Eyes Is Coming & You Shouldn't Miss It | Comet Leonard 2021

Comet Leonard is the comet of the year. It will be visible to naked eyes in December 2021. Comet A1 Leonard was discovered on 3rd January 2021 and at that time, it was about 5 astronomical units away. But now, the comet has come closer to the Earth and will be easily visible to naked eyes in December from the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

It will reach an apparent magnitude of +4 and hence can be seen through unaided eyes and even binoculars or a small telescope. Comet Leonard might reach an apparent magnitude of +1, which means it might become way brighter than predicted. The best day to see comet Leonard with naked eyes is 6 December with it will be just 5 degrees away from Bootes' brightest star, Arcturus. This video explains in detail how to see comet Leonard with naked eyes.

tko god u ovom mjesecu slavi rođendan ima poklon iz Svemira.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet pro 02, 2021 12:45 am

zanimljivo da je ovaj komet zadnji puta posjetio sunčev sustav i Zemlju prije 80 milijuna godina. valjda je tad počeo postojati dvonožni sisavac.

i sad evo ga opet ali zadnji puta jer više se komet neće nikada vratiti u sunčev sustav.

mi smo posljednji koji će ga vidjeti i zaželiti mu sretan put u dubine Svemira .

-Exciting news! A newly found comet might become 2021’s brightest comet. Astronomer Greg Leonard discovered the comet that now bears his name – C2021 A1 (Leonard) – on January 3, 2021, at the Mount Lemmon Observatory in Arizona. Astronomers report that discovery images show a tail for the comet, suggesting we might see a nice tail as Comet Leonard draws closer to the Earth and sun. The comet is still far away, currently between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars, heading inward. It will reach perihelion, its closest approach to the sun, around January 3, 2022. And so, we’ll have a whole year to watch this comet get brighter and brighter!
NASA JPL estimates that Comet Leonard’s closest approach to Earth will be on December 12, 2021 (at around 14:13 UTC). Translate UTC to your time. It will pass Earth at an extremely safe distance of 21,690,493 miles.

Its orbit also suggests that the comet will then pass relatively close (about 2,632,000 miles) to planet Venus on December 18, 2021.

Estimates indicate it might reach a visual magnitude of around 5 or even 4 (the lower the brighter), and although at its brightest the comet will be very close to the horizon, we still might get very good views using binoculars during the days before closest approach to Earth, in early December 2021, with visibility to the eye alone still a possibility.

Nature provides us with sky events seen once in a lifetime. Comet Leonard might be one of these, as it seems to have a hyperbolic orbit, that is, an orbit that will carry it only once through the inner solar system, then out again into the depths of space.

In other words, after this current sweep close past our sun, Comet Leonard will not be seen again from Earth.
This comet will be initially visible from the Northern Hemisphere and will become visible from the Southern Hemisphere in December 2021 and January 2022.

Will Comet Leonard be visible to the unaided eye? It is possible. This might be this year’s brightest comet (unless a new brighter one is discovered). It will provide a nice spectacle to observers using long exposure cameras, binoculars, and even the smallest telescopes.

An amazing feature of this celestial visitor is that it is an ultrafast comet; it is traveling at 158,076 miles per hour relative to Earth.

Despite its incredible speed through the vast space of our solar system, do not expect to see this comet swoosh across the sky. Like planets, comets do move in front of the star background, but only very slowly due to the large distances involved. Observers using telescopes will have to take a close look at the comet’s position relative to background stars and compare the view five or 10 minutes later to detect its motion because its great distance will cause it to appear as a very slow-moving object.
Around December 14-16, 2021, Comet C 2021 A1 (Leonard) will become visible just after sunset, very low on the southwest horizon, as seen from the U.S.
Bottom line: Comet C 2021 A1 (Leonard) – discovered on January 3, 2021 – is currently between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars, heading inward. It’ll reach perihelion, its closest approach to the sun, around January 3, 2022. We will have a whole year to watch this comet get brighter and brighter. It might become the brightest comet of 2021!

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lip 06, 2022 7:43 pm

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 4 Cfef0y10

Click to see fullsize

I shot an image of the Moon two nights ago and enhanced the natural colors and contrast to reveal the surface details. Here is the result.

If you are interested, read on for more....

By saturating the natural color and increasing the contrast between features, the lunar surface comes alive with new perspective.

The colors represent the different soils and layers created through chemical and mechanical processes. Some examples of this include the bright rays deposited by impact ejecta, vast plains created by ancient lava flows, and the darkening effects of space weathering. Peer deep into this image and the more you will see.

For anyone asking, the blue tint is caused by higher concentrations of titanium dioxide in the lunar soil.

I enjoyed doing my last one, so I hope you enjoy this new look into the mineralogy of the moon.

Equipment:

Celestron EdgeHD 8”

ASI1600MM-Cool

Astronomik RGB

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lip 06, 2022 7:47 pm

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied Part 1

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lip 06, 2022 7:48 pm

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied Part 2

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lip 06, 2022 8:17 pm

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica sri srp 20, 2022 11:48 am

CE-5 – Bliski Susreti Pete Vrste

Dr. Steven Macon Greer je umirovljeni traumatolog, učitelj transcendentalne meditacije i ufolog. Osnivač je projekta Disclosure i Centra za proučavanje vanzemaljske inteligencije (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence - CSETI) kroz koje traži razotkrivanje klasificiranih tajnih informacija o NLO-ima i njihovoj tehnologiji.

Podsjetimo da je 1997. godine zajedno sa astronautom Edgarom Mitchellom brifirao najviše članove Vlade o svojim saznanjima o NLO-ima i tajnim programima o čemu smo već pisali u sklopu „leak“-a stoljeća.

8. svibnja 2001. godine organizirao je konferenciju pod nazivom The National Press Club Disclosure gdje je preko 20 intelektualaca iz vojnog, vladinog, obavještajnog i korporativnog svijeta svjedočilo o NLO-ima.

2013. godine je sudjelovao u produkciji dokumentarnog filma Sirius koji predstavlja njegov dotadašnji rad i hipoteze o vanzemaljskoj inteligenciji, vladinim zataškivanjima i bliskim susretima pete vrste. U filmu sudjeluju bivši vladini i vojni dužnosnici. U filmu je predstavljen i humanoidni kostur od 15 cm kao vanzemaljski, ali se genetskim istraživanjima dokazalo kako nije tako.

Mnogi ufolozi naširoko raspravljaju o radu i navodnim postignućima Stevena Greera te se njegov rad smatra poprilično kontroverznim.

2017. godine Greer je izdao knjigu Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret. Nakon knjige izašao je i dokumentarni film pod nazivom Unacknowledged, a kojeg možete pogledati i na Netflixu. Unacknowledged se fokusira na povijesne dokumente projekta Disclosure i razloge upornog zataškavanja istine o NLO-ima.

Greer-ov projekt Disclosure već dugi niz godina zagovara uspostavljanje miroljubivog kotakta sa vanzemaljskim civilizacijama pomoću tzv. CE-5 protokola o čemu educira grupe ljude diljem svijeta. Uskoro o protokolu izlazi i dokumentarni film CE-5 (Bliski susreti pete vrste).

/Clanak je objavljen 2020.; op. T_B)

National Press Club Disclosure Event https://youtu.be/4DrcG7VGgQU

Trailer za film CE-5 (Bliski susreti pete vrste) https://youtu.be/BdyQ7CV78hQ

Duap-Polaris

Dokumentarac je izasao u medjuvremenu te ga mozete pogledati na Amazonu i yt - u. Vrlo je zanimljiv. Prvi je sat uvodne naravi...

Njegov prijasnji doc:

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica sub srp 30, 2022 5:06 pm

(Opis ispod linka na yt-u.)
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet kol 11, 2022 11:35 am

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 13, 2022 10:36 pm

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 4 Messier-53

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 13, 2022 10:38 pm

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 4 Ngc5139+4+stack+lum+pixinsight+reg+and+integration+wavelet+topaz+CROP+FINAL+FINAL

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub kol 13, 2022 11:06 pm

Neobicni slucajevi NLPa // NLOa - Page 4 Potw1140a

Thousands and thousands of brilliant stars make up this globular cluster, Messier 53, captured with crystal clarity in this image from the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope. Bound tightly by gravity, the cluster is roughly spherical and becomes denser towards its heart.

These enormous sparkling spheres are by no means rare, and over 150 exist in the Milky Way alone, including Messier 53. It lies on the outer edges of the galaxy, where many other globular clusters are found, almost equally distant from both the centre of our galaxy and the Sun. Although they are relatively common, the famous astronomer William Herschel, not at all known for his poetic nature, once described a globular cluster as “one of the most beautiful objects I remember to have seen in the heavens”, and it is clear to see why.

Globular clusters are much older and larger than open clusters, meaning they are generally expected to contain more old red stars and fewer massive blue stars. But Messier 53 has surprised astronomers with its unusual number of a type of star called blue stragglers.

These youngsters are rebelling against the theory of stellar evolution. All the stars in a globular cluster are expected to form around the same time, so they are expected follow a specific trend set by the age of the cluster and based on their mass. But blue stragglers don’t follow that rule; they appear to be brighter and more youthful than they have any right to be. Although their precise nature remains mysterious these unusual objects are probably formed by close encounters, possibly collisions, between stars in the crowded centres of globular clusters.

This picture was put together from visible and infrared exposures taken with the Wide Field Channel of Hubble's Advanced Camera for Surveys.The field of view is approximately 3.4 arcminutes across.

Credit:
ESA/Hubble & NASA

https://esahubble.org/images/potw1140a/

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade ned kol 21, 2022 1:22 am

Do James Webb Telescope Images Disprove The Big Bang Theory?
Published on August 19, 2022

The Big Bang didn't happen

What do the James Webb images really show?

To everyone who sees them, the new James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) images of the cosmos are beautifully awe-inspiring.

But to most professional astronomers and cosmologists, they are also extremely surprising—not at all what was predicted by theory.

In the flood of technical astronomical papers published online since July 12, the authors report again and again that the images show surprisingly many galaxies, galaxies that are surprisingly smooth, surprisingly small and surprisingly old. Lots of surprises, and not necessarily pleasant ones. One paper’s title begins with the candid exclamation: “Panic!”

Why do the JWST’s images inspire panic among cosmologists? And what theory’s predictions are they contradicting? The papers don’t actually say.

The truth that these papers don’t report is that the hypothesis that the JWST’s images are blatantly and repeatedly contradicting is the Big Bang Hypothesis that the universe began 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot, dense state and has been expanding ever since.

Since that hypothesis has been defended for decades as unquestionable truth by the vast majority of cosmological theorists, the new data is causing these theorists to panic. “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning,” says Alison Kirkpatrick, an astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, “and wondering if everything I’ve done is wrong.”

It is not too complicated to explain why these too small, too smooth, too old and too numerous galaxies are completely incompatible with the Big Bang hypothesis. Let’s begin with “too small”. If the universe is expanding, a strange optical illusion must exist. Galaxies (or any other objects) in expanding space do not continue to look smaller and smaller with increasing distance.

Beyond a certain point, they start looking larger and larger. (This is because their light is supposed to have left them when they were closer to us.) This is in sharp contrast to ordinary, non-expanding space, where objects look smaller in proportion to their distance.

Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, assuming that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Smaller and smaller is exactly what the JWST images show. Even galaxies with greater luminosity and mass than our own Milky Way galaxy appear in these images to be two to three times smaller than in similar images observed with the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), and the new galaxies have redshifts which are also two to three times greater.

This is not at all what is expected with an expanding universe, but it is just exactly what I and my colleague Riccardo Scarpa predicted based on a non-expanding universe, with redshift proportional to distance. Starting in 2014, we had already published results, based on HST images, that showed that galaxies with redshifts all the way up to 5 matched the expectations of non-expanding, ordinary space.

So we were confident the JWST would show the same thing—which it already has, for galaxies having redshifts as high as 12. Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, if it is assumed that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

But from the standpoint of the Big Bang, expanding-universe hypothesis, these distant galaxies must be intrinsically extremely tiny to compensate for the hypothesized optical illusion—implausibly tiny. One galaxy noted in the papers, called GHz2, is far more luminous that the Milky Way, yet is calculated to be only 300 light years in radius—150 times smaller than the radius of our Milky Way.

Its surface brightness—brightness per unit area– would be 600 times that of the brightest galaxy in the local universe. Its density (and that of several other galaxies in the new images) would be tens of thousands of times that of present-day galaxies.

Big Bang theorists have known for years from the HST images that their assumptions necessitate the existence of these tiny, ultra-dense “Mighty Mouse” galaxies. JWST has made the problem far worse. The same theorists have speculated that the tiny galaxies grow up into present day galaxies by colliding with each other—merging to become more spread out.

An analogy to this hypothetical merger process would be to imagine a magical toy car a centimeter long that nonetheless weighs as much as a SUV and grows up into a real SUV by colliding with many other toy cars.

But the JWST has shot through this far-out scenario as well. If you could believe the toy car story, you would at least expect some fender dents in the colliding cars. And Big Bang theorists did expect to see badly mangled galaxies scrambled by many collisions or mergers. What the JWST actually showed was overwhelmingly smooth disks and neat spiral forms, just as we see in today’s galaxies.

The data in the “Panic!” article showed that smooth spiral galaxies were about “10 times” as numerous as what theory had predicted and that this “would challenge our ideas about mergers being a very common process”. In plain language, this data utterly destroys the merger theory.

With few or no mergers, there is no way tiny galaxies could grow to be a hundred times bigger. Therefore, they were not tiny to begin with, and thus the optical illusion predicted from the expanding universe hypothesis does not exist. But no illusion means no expansion: the illusion is an unavoidable prediction from expansion. Thus, the panic among Big Bang supporters. Tiny and smooth galaxies mean no expansion and thus no Big Bang.

Too old and too many galaxies mean the same thing. The JWST uses many different filters to take its images in the infrared part of the spectrum. Thus, it can see the colors of the distant galaxies. This in turn allows astronomers to estimate the age of the stars in these galaxies because young, hot stars are blue in color and older, cooler stars, like our sun, are yellow or red in color.

According to Big Bang theory, the most distant galaxies in the JWST images are seen as they were only 400-500 million years after the origin of the universe. Yet already some of the galaxies have shown stellar populations that are over a billion years old. Since nothing could have originated before the Big Bang, the existence of these galaxies demonstrates that the Big Bang did not occur.

Just as there must be no galaxies older than the Big Bang, if the Big Bang hypothesis were valid, so theorists expected that as the JWST looked out further in space and back in time, there would be fewer and fewer galaxies and eventually none—a Dark Age in the cosmos.

But a paper to be published in Nature demonstrates that galaxies as massive as the Milky Way are common even a few hundred million years after the hypothesized Bang. The authors state that the new images show that there are at least 100,000 times as many galaxies as theorists predicted at redshifts more than 10. There is no way that so many large galaxies can be generated in so little time, so again– no Big Bang.

While Big Bang theorists were shocked and panicked by these new results, Riccardo and I (and a few others) were not. In fact, a week before the JWST images were released we published online a paper that detailed accurately what the images would show. We could do this with confidence because more and more data of all kinds has been contradicting the Big Bang hypothesis for years.

The widely-publicized crisis in cosmology has drawn general attention to the failed predictions of the Big Bang hypothesis for the Hubble constant relating redshift to distance. But our papers, published over the past decades, have pointed to far more contradictions, each individually acknowledged by other researchers.

The Big Bang prediction of the abundance of helium is off by a factor of two, the prediction for the abundance of lithium is off by a factor of 20. In addition to the absence of the larger-more-distant optical illusion, there is also the existence of large-scale structures too big to have formed in the times since the Big Bang, wrong predictions for the density of matter in the universe, and well-known asymmetries in the cosmic microwave background that should not exist according to theory.

There are many more contradictions. In early July I published two comprehensive papers summarizing the situation. Based on the published literature, right now the Big Bang makes 16 wrong predictions and only one right one—the abundance of deuterium, an isotope of hydrogen.

Readers may well be wondering at this point why they have not read of this collapse of the Big Bang hypothesis in major media outlets by now and why the authors of so many recent papers have not pointed to this collapse themselves. The answer lies in what I term the “Emperor’s New Clothes Effect”—if anyone questions the Big Bang, they are labeled stupid and unfit for their jobs.

više:

https://iai.tv/articles/the-big-bang-didnt-happen-auid-2215

Panic! At the Disks: First Rest-frame Optical Observations of Galaxy Structure at z>3 with JWST in the SMACS 0723 Field

https://arxiv.org/abs/2207.09428

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade ned kol 21, 2022 1:31 am

Roy Lofquist12 August 2022

Summary: Radio astronomy observations of Pulsars indicate that the Hubble Red Shift is caused by “Tired Light” rather than the expansion of the universe.

When Hubble published his observations of red shifted light from distant objects there were two possible explanations that came to the fore. One, originated by Georges Lemaitre, was that the Universe was expanding.
The other, from Fritz Zwicky, was that light lost energy as it traveled, termed "tired light". At that time, ca. 1930, interstellar and intergalactic space were assumed to be perfect vacuums and thus there was no mechanism to redden the light. Now, 90 years later, we have actual observational evidence that Zwicky was right.

In the radio astronomy of Pulsars we find that the shorter wavelengths of the leading edge of the pulse arrive before longer wavelengths. The velocity of light, c, is NOT constant but varies by wavelength. This time dispersion is proportional to the distance from us of the pulsar, indicating that the reduction in velocity is cumulative. The observed effect is isotropic.
The interstellar medium is not a vacuum but rather affects light waves in a way best described as having an Index of Refraction greater than 1, unity. We find the same phenomenon in the observation of Fast Radio Bursts from other galaxies, thus indicating that the intergalactic media is not an electromagnetic vacuum.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica čet ruj 01, 2022 9:09 pm

Gnjeeec, evo jedne friske snimke, tek nekoliko dana mlade, zahvaljujuci gluposti ili ogromnim cojones snimatelja. Happy

Iznad vojne baze.

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet ruj 02, 2022 12:24 am

ovdje se bolje vidi:

https://streamable.com/zokdmm

Tomica likes this post

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 4 / 5. Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

[Vrh]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.