Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tijek misli ..

+4
*madonna*
Buffy
whisperer
darla_
8 posters

Stranica 8 / 13. Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 Empty Re: Tijek misli ..

Postaj by Buffy pon lis 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Ponekad je dobro disocirati se, pogledati na sebe kao na drugu osobu, pa se zapitati što bi toj osobi savjetovali da smo na njenom mjestu.
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy sub stu 14, 2015 7:45 am

Amerikanci siju smrt, a Europa zbog njih krvari. Prežalosno.

Pokoj vječni daruj im Gospodine, svjetlost vječna svjetlila im.

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 12249791_925853937462120_765587119655725851_n
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by *madonna* sub stu 14, 2015 8:46 am

Buffy je napisao/la:Amerikanci siju smrt, a Europa zbog njih krvari. Prežalosno.

Pokoj vječni daruj im Gospodine, svjetlost vječna svjetlila im.

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 12249791_925853937462120_765587119655725851_n
ja sam, malo je reci, van sebe. i bojim se.

pokoj im dusi.
*madonna*
*madonna*

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy sub stu 14, 2015 8:53 am

Bilo je terorističkih napada, ali ovaj mi je zgužvao srce, tjeskoba mi je u prsima.

Mala Chloe, volonterka koja je stanovala kod nas dok je bila u Hrvatskoj i postala prijateljica, još se nije javila. Čekamo vijesti je li dobro.
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buffy sub stu 14, 2015 9:37 am

Upravo sam razgovarala s kćeri, u šoku je jer se Chloe javila i rekla kako je jučer trebala s dečkom ići u restoran gdje se pucalo, ali im se nije dalo ići nikuda, pa su ostali doma uz telku.

Stalno ponavlja kako ne može vjerovati da je ta mala odluka bila razlika između života i smrti.
Buffy
Buffy

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by whisperer sub stu 14, 2015 10:34 am

A h, čuli ste se znači. Htjedoh napisati kako na FB- u postoji "safety check" gdje se svi u regiji napada mogu javiti. Najvažnije je da je dobro.
whisperer
whisperer

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub stu 14, 2015 1:50 pm

The Paris Terrorist Attacks, “9/11 French-Style”, “Le 11 septembre à la française”

Paris Match on October 2nd predicted a French Style 9/11, “un 11 septembre à la française”.

The threat is real, according to Judge Trévédic in an interview with Paris Match.  ”The attacks in France will be on  a scale comparable to 9/11″ (see below)

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 Ssnl0IN

None of the early news reports on November 13th, mentioned the fact that a large scale and well organized terrorist attack had been predicted. The title of the media report below is:

“Intelligence services fear a 9/11 French Style”

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 DocLj0s

Yet in a bitter irony the October report stated that these forthcoming attacks were difficult to avoid:  ”impossible a dejouer”, suggesting that French intelligence is inept and unable to prevent a forthcoming catastrophe.

What was the role of this media hype?

Create an atmosphere of fear and intimidation?

France’s president Francois Hollande no doubt was aware of the October warnings. He had been briefed by his intelligence advisers.

His speech had the appearances of having been scripted –i.e with regard to the adoption of a State of Emergency, a far-reaching political decision.

It is highly unlikely, however, that Hollande took this decision spontaneously in the evening of November 13, on the spare of the moment in response to the attacks and prior to the holding of a cabinet meeting.  The decision to enact a State of Emergency had no doubt been envisaged in advance of the attack in relation to a potential terrorist attack scenario.

As we recall, the last time a State of Emergency was enacted was in May 1961 in response to the Algiers putsch (Putsch d’Alger), a failed coup d’état to overthrow the government of President Charles de Gaulle’s government.

Shortly before midnight local time on November 13, president François Hollande announced drastic police state measures against an alleged terrorist network operating nationwide:

...."Two decisions will be taken: a state of emergency will be declared, which means that some places will be closed, traffic may be banned , and there will also be searches which may be decided throughout Ile de France (greater Paris). The state of emergency will be proclaimed throughout the territory (of France).

The second decision I have made is to close the borders. We must ensure that no one enters to commit any crimes and that those who have committed the crimes that we have unfortunately seen can also be arrested if they should leave the territory."....

---

France is under attack. we must defend ourselves.

---

The political discourse is in some regards reminiscent of the 9/11 attacks and the statements of George W. Bush et al.

The media immediately started comparing the November 13 attacks in Paris to 9/11.

President Hollande had ordered by decree without debate or consultation with France’s National Assembly the enactiment of a State of Emergency throughout France, coupled with the closing of France’s borders allegedly to prevent terrorists from coming in, and from terror suspects from leaving the country.

The measures also included procedures which enable the police to conduct arbitrary arrests and house searches without a warrant within the Paris metropolitan area opening up the development of a potential hate campaign directed against France’s Muslim population.

These drastic police state measures ordered by president Hollande were decided upon prior and in the absence of a police report.

But as we mentioned above, Hollande had no doubt been briefed by French intelligence which had, according to reports, predicted the possibility of 9/11 style attacks at an earlier stage (October 2 media reports).

France had been heralded in Paris Match, October 2, 2015 as the Number One Target of the Islamic State, “a terrorist army with unlimited potential…” The threat and diverse forms it can take suggest that our counter-terrorist abilities are no longer effective as they used to be” .

President Obama made a declaration early in the evening (ET) largely sustaining the “war on terrorism” narrative:

THE PRESIDENT:  Good evening, everybody.  I just want to make a few brief comments about the attacks across Paris tonight.  Once again, we’ve seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians.  This is an attack not just on Paris, it’s an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share....

--------------
The clash of civilizations is implicit in Obama’s statement: “this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.”

--------------

Who is Behind the Terrorists?

What the French media in its coverage of these tragic events fail to mention is that both the US and France, not to mention Britain, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel are covertly supporting various Al Qaeda affiliated terrorist formations in Syria and Iraq including al Nusrah and the Islamic State.

France is the victim of the Islamic State, but at the same time the US and its allies including France are “State sponsors” of the Islamic state which is an Al Qaeda affiliated entity.

Lest we forget, the US has supported Al Qaeda and its affiliated organizations for almost half a century since the heyday of the Soviet Afghan war.  CIA training camps were set up in Pakistan.  In the ten year period from 1982 to 1992, some 35,000 jihadists from 43 Islamic countries were recruited by the CIA to fight in the Afghan jihad.  Since the Reagan Administration, Washington has supported the Islamic terror network.

In recent developments in the Middle East, the terrorists are recruited and trained by the Western military alliance. NATO and the Turkish High Command have been responsible for the recruitment of ISIS and Al Nusrah mercenaries from the outset of the Syrian insurgency in March 2011. According to Israeli intelligence sources, this initiative consisted in:

“a campaign to enlist thousands of Muslim volunteers in Middle East countries and the Muslim world to fight alongside the Syrian rebels. The Turkish army would house these volunteers, train them and secure their passage into Syria. (DEBKAfile, NATO to give rebels anti-tank weapons, August 14, 2011.)

There are Western Special Forces and Western intelligence operatives within the ranks of the ISIS. British Special Forces, and MI6 have been involved in training jihadist rebels in Syria.

The Islamic State (ISIS), the alleged architect of the Paris attacks, was originally an Al Qaeda affiliated entity created by US intelligence with the support of Britain’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad, Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Presidency (GIP), Ri’āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-’Āmah ( رئاسة الاستخبارات العامة‎).

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 98TIWYz

cijeli clanak link:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-paris-terrorist-attacks-911-french-style-le-11-septembre-a-la-francaise/5488896

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub stu 14, 2015 2:06 pm

The Islamic State (ISIS), the alleged architect of the Paris attacks, was originally an Al Qaeda affiliated entity created by US intelligence with the support of Britain’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad, Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Presidency (GIP), Ri’āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-’Āmah ( رئاسة الاستخبارات العامة‎).

Concluding Remarks

On November 13, France was the victim of a carefully organized terrorist attack in different locations in the Paris metropolitan area, resulting in more than 140 deaths. The Islamic State was identified as the architect of this criminal attack.

What is intimated in the media reports of these tragic events is that the jihadists are attacking France.

But at same time, the countries which claim to be the victims of terrorism including France are involved through their intelligence services in supporting terrorist organizations. It’s called America’s “Global War on Terrorism”.

This contradiction has to be meaningfully addressed at the political level. The Global War on Terrorism is a lie.

The state of emergency gives the police a green light to arrest on mere suspicion throughout France.

A telephone hotline is opened. Citizens are invited to call and report anything which they consider suspicious.

Civil rights have been suspended.

Arbitrary arrests are occurring in Paris without warrant.

The attacks could potentially contribute to a new wave of islamophobia.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop ned stu 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Buffy je napisao/la:Amerikanci siju smrt, a Europa zbog njih krvari. Prežalosno.
Tijek misli .. - Page 8 CapaD-Day
Omaha Beach — first wave.  Photo by Robert Capa
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop ned stu 15, 2015 5:25 pm

whisperer je napisao/la:A h, čuli ste se znači. Htjedoh napisati kako na FB- u postoji "safety check" gdje se svi u regiji napada mogu javiti. Najvažnije je da je dobro.
Interesantno je kak se slični užasi u Bagdadu, Islamabadu i tek nedavni u Bejrutu poprate ko sudar na zagrebačkom križanju (koji je, eto nevolje, izazval gužve i kašnjenja ...), a čim je u pitanju Pariz ... e, srušilo nam se nebo na glavu - od Obame, pa do kralja Tonge ... Izuzetak od tog 'pravila' je izgleda, jedino papa Njofra.
I, sudeći po komentarima po portalima i društvenim mrežama, dežurni krivci su - a ko drugi, nego Američani.
Ned'o Bog da se neko obrecne na Saudijce, Turce - ili Ruse (koji su, by the way, prvi u suvremenijoj povjesti ušli 'delat reda' u osinje gnijezdo - Afganistan ... i potakli stvaranje talibanskog otpora - a i upravo se ponašaju ko slon u staklariji). Dapače, izgleda da rusofila u Rvata ima više nego u Srbiji i Crnoj Gori zajedno ...
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop ned stu 15, 2015 6:40 pm

ISIS sada vodi globalni opći rat i treba ga tretirati kao Hitlerov Reich

Prekomjerna sila protiv ISIS-a ne postoji, dosadašnja strategija bila je pogrešna

Nekoliko dana prije napada na Pariz, američki predsjednik Barack Obama izjavio je kako se rat s Islamskom državom može ograničiti na određeni teritorij. Tom je izjavom samo potvrdio zapadnu strategiju prema ISIS-u, koja se svodi na uništavanje njegovih postrojbi, zapovjednih mjesta i logističkih linija iz zraka, te na potporu obrani važnijih gradova u Iraku.

Sličnu strategiju primjenjuju i Rusi koji se, međutim, ne bore toliko protiv ISIS-a koliko u korist sirijskog diktatora Bashara al-Asada. Strategija ograničenog ratovanja – ograničenog na dijelove Iraka i Sirije – poslije pariškog se masakra pokazala potpuno pogrešnom. No, nije riječ samo o Parizu.
U jedva desetak dana ISIS je napao i Rusiju, obaranjem njihova putničkog zrakoplova nad Egiptom, ali i Iran, napadima na Hezbollah, glavnog iranskog saveznika na Bliskom istoku, kontinuirano terorizirajući Nigeriju i susjedne države kroz djelovanje prilično odvratne zločinačke skupine Boko Haram.

ISIS-ov rat tiče nas se svih

ISIS, dakle, ratuje u Europi, u Egiptu i u Libanonu. A njegove su mete svi njegovi ideološki ili vojni protivnici, od Europske Unije i Sjedinjenih Država, preko Rusije, do muslimanskih šijitskih režima i oružano-političkih formacija.
ISIS-ov rat nije, naravno, pravi svjetski rat,  jer je riječ o operacijama limitiranog djelovanja, ali taj rat jest poprimio globalni karakter, pa se  doslovno tiče svakog od nas premda Hrvatska i dalje spade među najsigurnije europske države (za razliku od Francuske ili Velike Britanije koje su, nažalost, prirodne ISIS-ove mete).
Činjenica da je ISIS-ov rat poprimio globalni značaj, zahtijeva i promjenu globalne strategije ISIS-ovih protivnika. To smo svi mi, dakle sve normalne države svijeta koje su s ovim ratom u bilo kakvoj vezi.

Prekomjerna sila protiv ISIS-a ne postoji

Strategija borbe protiv ISIS-a mora se promijeniti od logike zadržavanja i zračnih udara, prema logici potpunog i nemilosrdnog vojnog uništenja svih ISIS-ovih formacija, i svih onih koji im pomažu.
ISIS, kada je riječ o fizičkom uništenju, danas treba tretirati kao Hitlerov Reich; bez iluzija o političkom rješenju, i bez zgražanja nad prekomjernom uporabom sile. Prekomjerna uporaba sile protiv Isisa ne može postojati.
Strategija borbe protiv ISIS-a mora se promijeniti od logike zadržavanja i zračnih udara, prema logici potpunog i nemilosrdnog vojnog uništenja svih ISIS-ovih formacija, i svih onih koji im pomažu.

Turska je prepreka novoj strategiji

Da bi se prešlo na takvu strategiju, Sjedinjene Države i drugi važni protagonisti svjetske politike najprije moraju  ukloniti dvije velike političke prepreke.
Prva je Turska, koja, de facto, koristi Isis za borbu protiv Kurda. Dok god Turska prešutno podržava, ili tolerira Isis, Isis je nemoguće unišititi, jer se dijelovi Isisova teritorija naslanjaju na Tursku.

Politika nulte tolerancije

Drugo, riječ je o pojedinim arapskim zemljama poput Katara,  Ujedinjenih Arapskih Emirata i Saudijske Arabije, koje zbog svojih regionalnih interesa financiraju ili su financirale ISIS.
Tek kada se na globalnoj i na regionalnoj političkoj pozornici postigne bezuvjetni konzenzus o totalnom ratu protiv Isisa, bit će moguće njegovo fizičko uništenje.
Jasno je da u međuvremenu zapadne zemlje iz kojih se regrutiraju članovi ISIS-a, moraju uvesti politiku nulte tolerancije prema svojim državljanima koji su krenuli ratovati za Islamsku državu. Politika nulte tolerancije , koja uključuje i zabranu bilo kakve propagande u korist ISIS-a, mora se što prije uvesti i u Bosni, na Kosovu kao i  u Makedoniji.

ISIS mora završiti kao Osama bin Laden

Rat protiv ISIS-a bit će završen tek kada sam ISIS – od zapovjednika do svih vojnika koji se  ne odluče predati – završi kao Osama bin Laden.
Rat protiv ISIS-a neće trajati kratko. Kombinacija vjerskog fanatizma i distopijske kontrakulture najbrutalnijeg  nasilja, koja privlači toliko mladih ljudi u Isis, sada se doima presnažnom da bi  brzo mogla  nestati.
Isto tako, bit će vrlo teško postići iskreni i efikasni sporazum o općoj borbi protiv ISIS-a, poglavito s Turskom. Od presudne je važnosti da Zapad za vrijeme rata protiv Isi ISIS-a što snažnije i sveobuhvatnije zaštiti Islam i muslimanske vjernike u Americi i u europskim državama. Integracija lokalne islamske zajednice u hrvatsko društvo uzoran je primjer za velik broj zapadnih zemalja.
Zapad uistinu i nipošto  ne smije dopustiti da se rat protiv ISIS-a pretvori u kršćansko-muslimanski sukob.
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop pon stu 16, 2015 9:26 am

besposlenpop je napisao/la:
Interesantno je kak se slični užasi u Bagdadu, Islamabadu i tek nedavni u Bejrutu poprate ko sudar na zagrebačkom križanju (koji je, eto nevolje, izazval gužve i kašnjenja ...), a čim je u pitanju Pariz ... e, srušilo nam se nebo na glavu - od Obame, pa do kralja Tonge ... Izuzetak od tog 'pravila' je izgleda, jedino papa Njofra.
I, sudeći po komentarima po portalima i društvenim mrežama, dežurni krivci su - a ko drugi, nego Američani.
Ned'o Bog da se neko obrecne na Saudijce, Turce - ili Ruse (koji su, by the way, prvi u suvremenijoj povjesti ušli 'delat reda' u osinje gnijezdo - Afganistan ... i potakli stvaranje talibanskog otpora - a i upravo se ponašaju ko slon u staklariji). Dapače, izgleda da rusofila u Rvata ima više nego u Srbiji i Crnoj Gori zajedno ...

ARAPSKI KARIKATURISTI ZA PARIZ: Odali počast žrtvama masakra, ali…

ALI I POSTAVILI PITANJE

Muslimani diljem svijeta izrazili su zgroženost masakrom u Parizu te najoštrije osudili krvoproliće.

Osudi su se pridružili i karikatursti. No kao i u svijetu, i Arapi ističu dvostruke kriterije civilinih žrtva, kao i vanjsku politiku:
https://twitter.com/osamacartoons/status/665499943315054592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Neki su istaknuli kako se Europa, i svijet zgraža nad krvoprolićem u Francuskoj, a ignorira terorističke zločine u Libanonu, Siriji i Iraku.

https://twitter.com/msgofislam/status/665784510961840128/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

“Odbijamo terorističke napade u Parizu” piše na natpisu kojeg drži Palestinac.

http://twitter.com/mekameleentv/status/665854541116678146/photo/1

http://twitter.com/alaraby_ar/status/665416457791143936/photo/1

Iran, kao jedan najžešćih protivnika tzv. Islamske države ističe “Vehabijskij teror je pogodio Pariz”

http://twitter.com/alalam_news/status/665876317083189248/photo/1

Karikaturu “Eksplozivna Hollandeova vanjska politika” napravio je Carlos Latuff, brazilski Arap.

http://twitter.com/LatuffCartoons/status/665541417763123200/photo/1

http://twitter.com/Arabi21News/status/665488132121493507/photo/1

I na kraju, jedna za Yehudog:
http://twitter.com/ArabicBest/status/665918026986967040/photo/1
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pon stu 16, 2015 2:59 pm

“Masters of Manipulation”: Psychopaths Rule The World

Psychopaths dominate the halls of power in both the United States and throughout the world. The current economic, political, military and legal system breeds psychopaths, rewarding psychopathic behavior and punishing those with conscience and integrity. Psychopaths will naturally be drawn to and converge at the apex of the power pyramid as much from their own drive for ambitious power as the hierarchical system that both requires and reinforces those who can comfortably operate without conscience, guilt or any genuine level of empathy toward others.

The part of the brain that regulates emotions, the amygdala, is less active in psychopaths. Thus, they do not feel fear, sadness, regret or disgust that the rest of us experience. Only when it is self-serving will psychopaths act scared, sorry, indignant or surprised, and the key operable word here is act because that is all they can do when it comes to showing real emotion. They have no trouble putting on the act of emotions when they are determined to manipulate others most often into feeling guilty or sympathetic toward them. The only genuine emotion psychopaths express is anger whenever their manipulations are thwarted or rebuffed. They frequently use intimidation tactics and can behave impulsively and even violently when angered, especially in response to a perceived personal insult or perceived betrayal of trust or perceived lack of respect for their authority. But most often their emotional tirades are to manipulate, gain power and control over others.

Psychopaths are extremely confident, bold, outgoing and superficially friendly. Along with their air of assured confidence comes a bombastic arrogance, maverick eccentricity and Machiavellian grandiosity. Their gamey nature lusts for the competition of battle, an insatiable desire to win at all costs, and a gloating, short lived gratification that brings victor’s spoils. They also make formidable enemies, poker-faced while tactically holding their cards close to their chest, yet instinctively aware of when to strategically assert themselves to initiate decisive action, launch aggressive attacks and predatorily move in for their strategic kill. They are perennial predators bloodthirstily lusting for more power.

Psychopaths are masters of impression management and the art of ingratiation, crucial skills fully utilized in impressing those in positions of power while ruthlessly navigating up the treacherous and slippery if not slimy ladder to success. In addition to their characteristic lack of conscience and empathy, perhaps their signature trademark is their penchant for spewing out never ending pathological lies. Not surprisingly, psychopaths flourish in cultures that value competition and winning, boldness and risk taking, success and materialism, ambition and power, social namedropping and social climbing, status and prestige, style and appearance over substance and depth, and suave, witty charm and game-playing artificiality over sincerity, honesty and moral integrity. In short, they especially thrive in Western cultures based on competition and exploitation of fellow man and nature.

A study out of Great Britain last year using a psychopathic survey to assess the presence of psychopathic traits within the national workforce showed that CEO’s, politicians, media honchos, lawyers, surgeons, military generals, police officers and the clergy all scored highest. Generally any line of work characterized by a hierarchical infrastructure that places those in positions of power ruling over others with relative impunity proves to be the most fertile ground attracting those with a psychopathic personality.

By design the morally bankrupt oligarchic system is structured in such a way as to identify, groom and regularly promote up the power pole ladder slick psychopaths who play their cards right. They inherently know how to say the right words to the right persons at the strategic moment to calculatingly scheme and coldheartedly plot their rise to the highest echelons of power. As mere policymaking stewards for their puppet master oligarchs who are not just the shadowy, full fledged members of an elitist club of psychopaths, but like everything else, they are in fact bona fide role models and outright owners of this exclusive club of psychopaths. Without any conscience, remorse, guilt or even second thought, they wield increasingly absolute power and control over the earth’s dominions, causing unconscionable amounts of suffering and pain to billions of fellow human beings in this world. For all the theft, death and destruction they perpetrate, if oligarchs are not psychopaths, than they are simply not human.
Even a cursory examination of the most powerful leaders who reach the very top in America – President Barrack Obama and the most famous living US general ex-CIA Director David Patraeus – both illustrate as psychopathic poster boys what has gone most wrong in America. The psychopathic traits and tendencies of their actions, misdeeds and public records will be examined next.

Barrack Hussein Obama is a Machiavellian pathological liar of the first order. His mounting pile of shattered and broken promises to the American people used during his meteoric rise to power from relative obscurity as a largely unknown junior senator from Illinois a dozen years ago to becoming the most powerful leader (albeit as elected figurehead front man to the true power of the oligarchy that owns him) in the most powerful nation on earth is the stuff of urban psychopathic legends. We all remember the man who captured the hopeful, yearning hearts of so many Americans who were so exhausted and demoralized by the psychopaths Bush and Cheney and their brutal evil psychopathic agenda. Obama campaigning on his mantra of hope appeared on the national scene like a desperately needed breath of fresh air. The first African American president rode in on his white horse wave of hope that weary America had finally found its first populist champion of the people since FDR and Lincoln’s four score and seven years ago days.
Of course Obama is but one man in a morally bankrupted, highly dysfunctional political system with two corrosive and corrupt parties representing the same oligarch interests whose political agenda was and remains simply to play partisan politics and cancel each other out as the most lame and ineffective Congressional body in US history. So our fantasy of wonder boy riding his white horse into the White House on America’s hopes and dreams realistically was but a set-up for failure from the get-go (from the populists’ point of view, obviously not from the oligarchs’ POV who were carefully grooming him years prior to his meteoric rise).....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/masters-of-manipulation-psychopaths-rule-the-world/5383706

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pon stu 16, 2015 3:51 pm

autor gornjeg clanka ima i svoju web stranicu sa vrlo zanimljivim podacima:

Joachim Hagopian background in both the military and mental health fields make him uniquely qualified to address psychopaths as a clinician and psychopaths in the military as a West Point graduate and former Army officer. His written manuscript based on his military experience examines leadership and national security issues and can be consulted at: http://www.redredsea.net/westpointhagopian/. After the military, Joachim earned a masters degree in psychology and became a licensed therapist working in the mental health field for more than a quarter century. He now focuses on writing.

http://www.redredsea.net/westpointhagopian/

http://www.redredsea.net/westpointhagopian/journalism.html

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pon stu 16, 2015 4:01 pm

...The American public has made a very grave self-sacrifice in its post-9/11 lost civil liberties, all for the sake of so called security at home so American Empire can keep us safe from those swarthy mean looking Muslim terrorists who will gladly die for Allah just to kill us.

Yet if the designated al Qaeda enemy is so much against America and wishes to kill the American people, why over the last three years are more of our tax paying dollars going to Al Qaeda fighting America’s proxy war in Syria against Bashar al Assad’s government forces?
And why was al Qaeda the first hired guns on the ground to go into Libya right after the US-NATO bombings three years ago?
And why to this day after removing the supposed bad guy Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi are al Qaeda still in control in Libya?
Why are our taxpaying dollars for years at a time filling our supposed enemy al Qaeda’s pockets in places like Syria and Libya?
And why does al Qaeda keep showing up as US’s surrogate troops on the ground in nations around the world, wherever US foreign policy agenda calls for destabilization and regime change?
This line of questioning is just as valid and in need of answering as much as the opening paragraph ones. And though I cannot answer the first questions, answers to the latter questions can be formulated based on confirmed fact.

A brief digression seems in order here. Historically US foreign policy is synonymous with American Empire firmly rooted and immersed in US imperialism. By the end of overt European colonialism and independence of scores of developing nations after World War II, the US government’s cold war power grab began opportunistically filling the imperialistic void. And as a result, through countless acts of covert terrorism executed primarily by the CIA, coups and assassinations of even democratically elected leaders became routine around the world. Most notably in 1953 Iran and 1973 Chile, CIA with US military intelligence murdered leaders imposing regime changes in a host of ill fated sovereign independent nations with democratically elected leaders. US imperialism emerged at the forefront of American foreign policy during the cold war years always as a so called counterpoint to the threat of expanding Communism.

Hence, Operation Gladio was born. Gladio was part of the post-World War II campaign designed by CIA and NATO to undermine and neutralize Soviet communist invasions and influence in Italy and Western Europe. But in reality, it was nothing more than a state-sponsored right-wing terrorist network involved in false flag operations and the subversion of democracy. And just as it was then and still is today, covert acts of terrorism and false flag operations have come to characterize US foreign policy even more so today, from the heavy, protracted counterinsurgency war losses in Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan to virtually every Third World nation on the planet.

http://www.redredsea.net/westpointhagopian/06alqeda.html

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pon stu 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Selective Empathy: Terrorist Attacks Rock Paris, Public Response to Tragedy Is Typically Disproportionate

In light of the Paris terror attack that killed at least 126, I have some observations to share regarding the social media response to such a tragedy. First, I want to share this particular story to help make a point: New evidence emerges showing the US deliberately attacked the Doctors Without Borders hospital in Afghanistan.
…the Associated Press published a report providing further confirmation that the facility was targeted and bombed by US military personnel with full knowledge that it was a functioning hospital. The attack lasted for an hour, destroying the building and killing 30 people, including at least 13 MSF staff members and 10 patients.

The report follows a previous article citing a former intelligence official who said special operations analysts had mapped the entire area and drawn a circle around the hospital.

The new report adds to the growing body of evidence demonstrating that US forces knowingly and deliberately destroyed a hospital that was performing civilian functions, a grave violation of the Geneva Conventions and a violation of the US War Crimes Act.
According to the latter, those found guilty of committing such a crime can be subject to life imprisonment or death.

This is only one example among countless others I could use (many much worse), but it’s recent and I only need one to make this point. Where were all the “prayers” and “thoughts” for any of these people from most of you posting your condolences about what just happened in Paris? I’m sorry if this offends anyone, or if you feel like I’m trying to take attention away from the lives lost and disrespecting those grieving, but that is the opposite of what I’m doing. I’m trying to honor them.

I’m simply trying to get you to think and to feel deeper, and to expand your circle of empathy beyond Paris in order to grasp the bigger picture of why these attacks happen. This opinion piece gets to the core of some of those reasons: The Age of Despair: Reaping the Whirlwind of Western Support for Extremist Violence. A larger game is at work, one we often do not see.

Let’s start by asking: Why are you more upset over one group of people being murdered and not another group? Or is the bombing of a hospital not terrorism? Do Afghan lives not mean as much as Parisian lives?

The events yesterday in Paris are heartbreaking and disturbing. What I find more disturbing is how easily people ignore why these things are even happening and who actually arms and funds Islamic extremists. How many just swallow the mainstream media propaganda and are therefore oblivious to history? Most disturbing is that 90% of the people that send their prayers and condolences online to those who died in Paris (as good as their intentions are), never seem to bat an eye at, or send a single prayer to, the millions of people slaughtered by the U.S./EU/Israeli/Saudi war machine, which created these extremist groups in the first place through direct and indirect results of Western foreign policy and Western proxy armies.

When an attack like this happens in the West, everyone is so, so sad – yet when hundreds of homes are leveled in Gaza, or elsewhere in the Middle East, there is relative silence!

We should be equally upset about all of this senseless killing orchestrated by psychopaths in the highest echelons of society, not just what our TVs tell us we should be upset about.

We should be sending our thoughts and prayers everyday to all the innocents murdered with our tax dollars, not just when an attack occurs in Europe or the U.S. Such events are also used as a fear-monger tactic and fuel to continue the very same policies and wars-for-profit that result in such attacks, whether orchestrated by extremists or by intelligence agencies.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/selective-empathy-terrorist-attacks-rock-paris-public-response-to-tragedy-is-typically-disproportionate/5489179

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop pon stu 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Boris Dežulović: Gloria Mundi

Pogledaj recimo šta rade Židovi,
pogledaj šta rade ti pokvareni Židovi Palestincima,
žive ih gaze bagerima,
al onda opet ti Palestinci, sve je to Al Qaida,
prljavi Arapi, svi su isti,
pogledaj šta su napravili Amerikancima,
avionima u nebodere jebote.
A onda opet i ti Amerikanci,
Pogledaj šta rade ti bahati Amerikanci Iračanima,
guze ih u zatvorima,
a onda opet ti Iračani,
pogledaj šta smrdljivi Iračani rade Kurdima,
bojnim otrovima pobili milijun Kurda, alo.
A onda opet ti Kurdi pogledaj šta rade Nijemcima,
ovi ih primili kao svoje,
a ta arapska gamad otima im radna mjesta,
pa na posao ide u feredžama.
A onda opet ti Nijemci,
pogledaj šta rade Turcima,
vrijede im na baušteli, a onda im pale kuće.
A onda opet ti Turci,
pogledaj šta rade Grcima,
pola Cipra su okupirali,
jebote ko srpska krajina.
A onda opet ti Grci stoka,
pogledaj šta rade Makedoncima,
državu im ne bi dali.
A onda opet ti Makedonci,
pogledaj šta rade Albancima,
pale im sela, ubijaju, kolju,
jebeš im mamica isto Srbi.
A onda opet ti Albanci jebeni Šiptari,
pogledaj šta rade Srbima,
dobro Srbima, al inače po Europi
razmnožavaju se ko zečevi,
pola Francuske drže,
mafija je to čovječe.
A onda opet ti Francuzi,
pogledaj šta rade Muslimanima,
vidiš kako sve dođe na Muslimane,
sve je to nafta.
A onda opet ti Muslići,
pogledaj šta oni rade
tamo po Aziji čovječe,
pogledaj recimo Japance,
dobro isti kako sam susreo gospodina pimpeka, sve su to Muslimani.
Pogledaj šta ti mali žuti rade,
pogledaj šta su Kinezima uradili.
A onda opet ti Kinezi,
ista je to živina,
pogledaj šta oni rade Hong Kongu,
kao žuti mravi.
A onda opet ti Hongkonžani,
sve su ti to engleski masoni.
Pogledaj šta rade ti Englezi po Africi,
još se ponašaju kao gazde, robovlasnici,
drže pola Južnoafričke Republike,
a onda opet ta Južnoafrička Republika,
primitivno je to sve,
goli hodaju, ljudožderi,
pogledaj šta rade ti crnci.
Hutu jedu Tutsije, Tutsi jedu Hutue,
pola svijeta su zauzeli ti jebeni crnci,
u Rusiji ih ima, halo Rusiji,
pola Moskve crnci jebote,
a onda opet ti Rusi,
komunjare, boljševici,
pogledaj šta oni rade,
pogledaj šta rade Čečenima,
istrijebili pola naroda,
a onda opet ti Čečeni,
pogledaj šta oni rade,
vežu se eksplozivom pa u kino,
sve su to balije, mudžahedini, fanatici,
pogledaj šta rade Židovima,
uđu u autobus sa bombom i bum adio.
Onda opet ti Židovi,
pogledaj šta Ćifuti rade jadnim Palestincima,
gaze ih bagerima žive,
a onda opet ti Palestinci,
sve je to Al Qaida, stoka,
sve je to u debelom kurcu,
Jebeš ti meni sve
ako mi Ukrasne figurice nismo jedini normalni.
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost uto stu 17, 2015 3:47 pm

besposlenpop je napisao/la:Boris Dežulović: Gloria Mundi

Pogledaj recimo šta rade Židovi,
pogledaj šta rade ti pokvareni Židovi Palestincima,
žive ih gaze bagerima,
al onda opet ti Palestinci, sve je to Al Qaida,
pogledaj šta su napravili Amerikancima,
avionima u nebodere jebote.
A onda opet i ti Amerikanci,
Pogledaj šta rade ti bahati Amerikanci Iračanima,
guze ih u zatvorima,
a onda opet ti Iračani,
pogledaj šta smrdljivi Iračani rade Kurdima,
bojnim otrovima pobili milijun Kurda, alo.
A onda opet ti Kurdi pogledaj šta rade Nijemcima,
ovi ih primili kao svoje,
a ta arapska gamad otima im radna mjesta,
pa na posao ide u feredžama.
A onda opet ti Nijemci,
pogledaj šta rade Turcima,
vrijede im na baušteli, a onda im pale kuće.
A onda opet ti Turci,
pogledaj šta rade Grcima,
pola Cipra su okupirali,
jebote ko srpska krajina.
A onda opet ti Grci stoka,
pogledaj šta rade Makedoncima,
državu im ne bi dali.
A onda opet ti Makedonci,
pogledaj šta rade Albancima,
pale im sela, ubijaju, kolju,
jebeš im mamica isto Srbi.
A onda opet ti Albanci jebeni Šiptari,
pogledaj šta rade Srbima,
dobro Srbima, al inače po Europi
razmnožavaju se ko zečevi,
pola Francuske drže,
mafija je to čovječe.
A onda opet ti Francuzi,
pogledaj šta rade Muslimanima,
vidiš kako sve dođe na Muslimane,
sve je to nafta.
A onda opet ti Muslići,
pogledaj šta oni rade
tamo po Aziji čovječe,
pogledaj recimo Japance,
dobro isti kako sam susreo gospodina pimpeka, sve su to Muslimani.
Pogledaj šta ti mali žuti rade,
pogledaj šta su Kinezima uradili.
A onda opet ti Kinezi,
ista je to živina,
pogledaj šta oni rade Hong Kongu,
kao žuti mravi.
A onda opet ti Hongkonžani,
sve su ti to engleski masoni.
Pogledaj šta rade ti Englezi po Africi,
još se ponašaju kao gazde, robovlasnici,
drže pola Južnoafričke Republike,
a onda opet ta Južnoafrička Republika,
primitivno je to sve,
goli hodaju, ljudožderi,
pogledaj šta rade ti crnci.
Hutu jedu Tutsije, Tutsi jedu Hutue,
pola svijeta su zauzeli ti jebeni crnci,
u Rusiji ih ima, halo Rusiji,
pola Moskve crnci jebote,
a onda opet ti Rusi,
komunjare, boljševici,
pogledaj šta oni rade,
pogledaj šta rade Čečenima,
istrijebili pola naroda,
a onda opet ti Čečeni,
pogledaj šta oni rade,
vežu se eksplozivom pa u kino,
sve su to balije, mudžahedini, fanatici,
pogledaj šta rade Židovima,
uđu u autobus sa bombom i bum adio.
Onda opet ti Židovi,
pogledaj šta Ćifuti rade jadnim Palestincima,
gaze ih bagerima žive,
a onda opet ti Palestinci,
sve je to Al Qaida, stoka,
sve je to u debelom kurcu,
Jebeš ti meni sve
ako mi Ukrasne figurice nismo jedini normalni.
Grin

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop uto stu 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Btw je napisao/la:
Grin
teet totije pjesma, a ne "tići, tići ..." Cool
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost ned stu 22, 2015 10:32 am

besposlenpop je napisao/la:
Btw je napisao/la:
Grin
teet totije pjesma, a ne "tići, tići ..." Cool
Grin  luđak... i ti i on...

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by *madonna* ned stu 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Iluzija je danas bila u mojim mislima. pročitah prije neki dan kako joj sara odgovara da joj je drago da je pobijedila cancer. nisam to znala. dugo me je to držalo pod dojmom  i odlučih odreagirati jer suprotno se kosi sa čitavim mojim bićem.

mnogo sam godina na forumu, a ako se k tome doda i chat, godina je još više. mnogo je virtualnih poznanstava prošlo kroz ove moje prste a neka su se desila i u živo. sa nekima sam stvarno u jako dobrim odnosima a sa nekima se i završilo ne neočekivano loš način. neke sam nastavila voljeti jakim intenzitetom iako se nikada nismo vidjeli. želim kazati kako su ipak svi sa kojima sam imala susrete, kraće ili duže debate ili dijelila samo prisutnost na forumu a čitala ih, ostavili traga. 

jako mi je drago znati da je pobijedila bolest. 
to je, vjerujem, bio pakao i za nju i za obitelj. 

forum je poseban place, imaš feeling da ti je to društvo, u neku ruku, i sigurno suosjećaš sa sa svakom takvom ili sličnom viješću. postoje osobe sa kojima ne komuniciram jer su one tako situaciju postavile i na rođenja, rođendane, svadbe itd. nemam potrebu reagirati, naravno da mi je drago kada su drugi sretni no nemam se potrebu lizati i čestitati ako u drugim situacijama si ne izmijenjujemo niti slova. međutim borba sa životom  je sasvim nešto drugo. i ako se ne ližemo, tu sam, makar virtualno ako je potrebno, za kakvu dobru riječ ili za potporu. iluzija je izašla kao pobijednik u borbi protiv moćnog neprijatelja i drago mi je da je tako.

Zadnja promjena: *madonna*; ned stu 22, 2015 11:11 pm; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
*madonna*
*madonna*

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by *madonna* ned stu 22, 2015 10:06 pm

..... ja bi capture-a ili astru ....  Love

( gledam reklame ... )
*madonna*
*madonna*

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by *madonna* ned stu 22, 2015 10:09 pm

želim ovim putem pozdraviti taju i yehudija sa iksa.
taja je jednom, ne tako davno, napisala ključnu misao, ključnu u mojoj glavi što se tiče forumskih odnosa i skidam joj kapu zbog toga. nije bitno šta. bitno je meni za ljude koji me okružuju, makar i virtualno. 

taja, yehi ...  Love
*madonna*
*madonna*

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pon stu 23, 2015 11:06 am

*madona* je napisao/la:

jako mi je drago znati da je pobijedila bolest. 

Nasa je Illy prava Xena, bravo, Illy! pilebijesno razdragana

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sri stu 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Tijek misli .. - Page 8 Photo3

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 8 / 13. Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

[Vrh]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.