Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vrijeme u kojem živimo- KALI YUGE

+4
besposlenpop
Frantisek
Tomica
whisperer
8 posters

Stranica 6 / 9. Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vrijeme u kojem živimo- KALI YUGE - Page 6 Empty Re: Vrijeme u kojem živimo- KALI YUGE

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon ruj 05, 2022 7:24 pm

Gnječ i tvornica čokolade

[Vrh] Go down

Vrijeme u kojem živimo- KALI YUGE - Page 6 Empty Re: Vrijeme u kojem živimo- KALI YUGE

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon ruj 05, 2022 8:34 pm

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

Father: She [my wife] told me that she was not told that was a potential side effect. So why wouldn’t you have told her that?

Pharmacist: Okay — sorry. So it’s quite a rare side effect as well.

Father: No, it’s not. No, it’s not because I’ve been doing research; it’s common. In the US, there’s tens of thousands of them [myocarditis cases] reported to the CDC site. So why are you not telling parents this?

Pharmacist: We might scare the parents, and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated.

Read the full transcript on Substack:

https://thevigilantfox.substack.com/p/father-whose-son-developed-myocarditis?sd=pf

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon ruj 05, 2022 8:48 pm

soon, the medical field and pharmacists will not be able to walk down the street.

https://clouthub.com/v/wIC6JAvY

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop čet ruj 15, 2022 8:39 am

Živimo u vremena COVIDA, rata, ADEZETA ... sranja kolko hoćeš. Yuga je prema svemu ovom flek na kuhinjskoj krpi.
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/c042.gif

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub ruj 17, 2022 9:50 pm

President of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Sector and member of the board said in his speech:
''Ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy.
I always like to say: If we had surveyed two years ago in the public: ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’
we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate”

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub ruj 17, 2022 9:51 pm

"The pandemic is just a small piece." A small piece of what?

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sub ruj 17, 2022 9:54 pm

Whenever someone argues that mrna vaccines are not gene therapy, we can show them this video.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop pon ruj 19, 2022 1:28 pm

DioCan' je napisao/la:Whenever someone argues that mrna vaccines are not gene therapy, we can show them this video.
scratch Zakaj sam se opće pital ko je ovo? 
  lol!
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet ruj 22, 2022 4:03 pm

besposlenpop je napisao/la:
DioCan' je napisao/la:Whenever someone argues that mrna vaccines are not gene therapy, we can show them this video.
  lol!

Popek, jesi apdejtao vakcinu? sad si postao kao Windows XP stalne nadogradnje, apdejtanja i zakrpe... zubo

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by besposlenpop čet ruj 22, 2022 8:14 pm

DioCan' je napisao/la:
besposlenpop je napisao/la:
  lol!

Popek, jesi apdejtao vakcinu? sad si postao kao Windows XP stalne nadogradnje, apdejtanja i zakrpe... zubo
Popolako, ima cajta i vakcine ...
besposlenpop
besposlenpop

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto lis 04, 2022 5:48 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri lis 05, 2022 1:17 am

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri lis 05, 2022 4:11 am

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri lis 05, 2022 3:19 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri lis 05, 2022 3:26 pm

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion shines a light on Covid-19 vaccine injuries and bereavements, but also takes an encompassing look at the systemic failings that appear to have enabled them. We look at leading analysis of pharmaceutical trials, the role of the MHRA in regulating these products, the role of the SAGE behavioural scientists in influencing policy and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in supressing free and open debate on the subject.

WATCH FOR FREE:

https://www.oraclefilms.com

https://www.oraclefilms.com/safeandeffective

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet lis 13, 2022 5:20 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade čet lis 13, 2022 5:21 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pet lis 14, 2022 11:18 am

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon lis 17, 2022 11:59 am

Opis:
Investigating the Florida vaccine study

// TIMECODES //

00:00 - 02:25 - Introduction/Do MRNA vaccines cause heart problems? How widespread are the risks?

02:25 - 06:55 - Anders Hviid on the Florida study?

06:55 - 13:22 - Is there are increased risk of cardiac issues among younger men in particular?

13:22 - 20:09 - Myocarditis is a side-effect of these vaccinations

20:09 - 26:38 - How the study came to be

26:38 - 31:14 - Criticisms of the study

31:14 - 35:35 - Does Tracy Høeg think it was right to have a universal vaccination strategy or not?

35:35 - 38:52 - What about those who believe that all of the excess death data we see is explained by these vaccinations?

38:52 - 45:53 - Are organisations like the CDC and WHO now no longer trustworthy scientific bodies?

45:53 - 48:24 - Concluding thoughts
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lis 17, 2022 2:33 pm

EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
Pfizer representitive's full hearing in the special COVID committee of the European Parliament

After Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla refused to show and answer questions in front of the special COVID committee of the European Parliament, Janine Small, president of Pfizer's International Developed Markets, took his place in the hearing that took place on October 10, 2022.

She received many questions from the committee members, which, in majority, she did not specifically answer.

When asked about the "redacted" version of the contract, she said that they can't disclose the whole contract because they have interests to protect.

When asked if they tested if their injections are stoping the transmission of the virus, she said that they did not.

I post the whole hearing with Pfizer's representitive so everybody can see the context and everything that was asked and answered.

0:05:58 - Janine Small (Pfizer) - introduction
0:16:44 - dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac CEO)

0:23:48 - Questions from MEPs

0:24:08 - MEP Stelios Kympouropoulos (EPP - Greece)
0:26:13 - MEP Sara Cerdas (S&D - Portugal)
0:29:01 - Answers from Janine Small (Pfizer) - she talked, among other things, about the contracts. She did not answer the question about the price of the vaccine
0:34:59 - Answers from dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac)

0:37:15 - MEP Véronique Trillet-Lenoir (Renew - France)
0:39:39 - MEP Katrin Langensiepen (Greens - Germany)
0:42:24 - MEP Sylvia Limmer (ID - Germany)
0:44:55 - Answers from dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac)
0:47:32 - Answers from Janine Small (Pfizer) - she talked, among other things, about the contracts, intellectual property.

0:50:49 - MEP Francesca Donato urges that Pfizer's representative must answer the questions
0:51:07 - MEP Robert Ross (ECR - Netherlands) - question in Dutch about the SMS between Albert Bourla and Ursula von der Leyen
0:52:38 - MEP Robert Ross - question in English: "was the Covid Pfizer vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus BEFORE it entered the market? If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee?"
0:53:13 - MEP Marc Botenga (The Left - Belgium)
0:55:47 - MEP Ivan Sincic (Non-attached - Croatia)

0:57:50 - the chair instructs the Pfizer's representative to answer the questions
0:58:22 - Answers from Janine Small (Pfizer)
1:04:36 - Answers from dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac)
1:06:48 - Answer from Janine Small (Pfizer) to MEP Sincic on a report from Canada on the clinical trials from Pfizer

1:06:48 - MEP Deirdre Clune (EPP - Ireland)
1:11:18 - MEP Romana Jerkovic (S&D - Croatia)
1:13:29 - MEP Dolors Montserrat (EPP - Spain)
1:14:25 - MEP Romana Jerkovic (S&D - Croatia) restated the question to Pfizer
1:14:50 - Answers from Janine Small (Pfizer)
1:19:07 - Answers from dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac)

1:20:43 - MEP Karsten Lucke (S&D - Germany)
1:22:18 - MEP Michèle Rivasi (Greens - France)
1:24:54 - MEP Virginie Joron (ID - France)
1:26:44 - Answers from dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac)
1:28:14 - Answers from Janine Small (Pfizer)

1:31:20 - MEP Christine Anderson (ID - Germany) - raised point of order

1:34:20 - MEP Cristian Terhes (ECR - Romania)
1:36:59 - MEP Francesca Donato (Non-attached - Italy)
1:39:23 - MEP Kathleen Van Brempt (S&D - Belgium)
1:40:57 - Answers from dr. Franz-Werner Hass (CureVac)
1:43:07 - Answers from Janine Small (Pfizer) - contracts and other topics
1:46:13 - MEP Cristian Terhes (ECR - Romania) - restated the question about the contracts
1:46:40 - Answer from Janine Small (Pfizer) - on why they don't publish the contracts; the liability

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lis 17, 2022 2:35 pm

The next day after this hearing six MEPs held a press conference where they exposed the lies of Pfizer's representitive, which can be watched here:

EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
Press conference after Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla refused to answer in front of European Parliament

Oct 11, 2022 Six members of the European Parliament held a press conference on October 11, 2022, one day after Albert Bourla, Pfizer CEO, refused to participate in the Covid committeee and answer questions.

00:48 - MEP Francesca Donato (Italy)
04:38 - MEP Cristian Terhes (Romania)
12:56 - MEP Virginie Jeron (France)
15:01 - MEP Sylvia Limmer (Germany)
18:26 - MEP Ivan Sincic (Croatia)
22:41 - MEP Christine Anderson (Germany)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lis 17, 2022 2:39 pm

Pfizer Insists They Did Test The Vaccine, On Over 5 Billion People

Despite the uproar caused by revelations at a European Union hearing that the pharmaceutical giant rushed the COVID-19 vaccine out into use without testing it for preventing transmission, Pfizer executives were quick to backtrack and point out that they did, in fact, test the vaccine — on over five billion people.

“While there were no widespread, controlled tests of the vaccine in the clinical sense, to say we didn’t have any guinea pigs to try our vaccine on wouldn’t be the truth,” said Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets said at the hearing. “We didn’t really know what would happen when we shot human beings up with this stuff, so we decided to test it in the most widespread way possible — by injecting it into over five billion people.

While this information set off alarm bells around the globe, Pfizer was quick to point out that the results weren’t all bad. “People act like nothing good came out of this vaccine,” said Dr. Frederick Von Leibenschnibbitz, head of Pfizer’s Moneymaking Medicine Committee.

Yes, we rushed a vaccine out onto the market without knowing whether or not it actually stopped the transmission of the disease. Yes, we worked hand-in-hand with governments and media corporations around the world to force people into taking this untested vaccine. Yes, we have caused enormous numbers of people to develop myocarditis and other serious health problems. But look at how much money we made off of it! That counts for something, right? Right? Don’t look at me that way.

At publishing time, Pfizer was continuing development on their newest COVID-19 booster, which they say (without any testing data to back it up) will protect you from the virus while only giving you rectal cancer as a side effect.

https://principia-scientific.com/pfizer-insists-they-did-test-the-vaccine-on-over-5-billion-people/

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lis 17, 2022 3:08 pm

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon lis 17, 2022 4:03 pm

DioCan' je napisao/la:Pfizer Insists They Did Test The Vaccine, On Over 5 Billion People

Despite the uproar caused by revelations at a European Union hearing that the pharmaceutical giant rushed the COVID-19 vaccine out into use without testing it for preventing transmission, Pfizer executives were quick to backtrack and point out that they did, in fact, test the vaccine — on over five billion people.

“While there were no widespread, controlled tests of the vaccine in the clinical sense, to say we didn’t have any guinea pigs to try our vaccine on wouldn’t be the truth,” said Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets said at the hearing. “We didn’t really know what would happen when we shot human beings up with this stuff, so we decided to test it in the most widespread way possible — by injecting it into over five billion people.

While this information set off alarm bells around the globe, Pfizer was quick to point out that the results weren’t all bad. “People act like nothing good came out of this vaccine,” said Dr. Frederick Von Leibenschnibbitz, head of Pfizer’s Moneymaking Medicine Committee.

Yes, we rushed a vaccine out onto the market without knowing whether or not it actually stopped the transmission of the disease. Yes, we worked hand-in-hand with governments and media corporations around the world to force people into taking this untested vaccine. Yes, we have caused enormous numbers of people to develop myocarditis and other serious health problems. But look at how much money we made off of it! That counts for something, right? Right? Don’t look at me that way.

At publishing time, Pfizer was continuing development on their newest COVID-19 booster, which they say (without any testing data to back it up) will protect you from the virus while only giving you rectal cancer as a side effect.

https://principia-scientific.com/pfizer-insists-they-did-test-the-vaccine-on-over-5-billion-people/

Editor’s note: For those who may be unaware, Babylon Bee is a satire website, so we publish this article as a form of comic relief 🙂

Da netko ne pomisli da su doista takvo nesto izjavili, iako ne znaci da sam autor teksta nije pogodio u sridu.
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade pon lis 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Tomica.Bombadil je napisao/la:
DioCan' je napisao/la:Pfizer Insists They Did Test The Vaccine, On Over 5 Billion People

Editor’s note: For those who may be unaware, Babylon Bee is a satire website, so we publish this article as a form of comic relief 🙂

Da netko ne pomisli da su doista takvo nesto izjavili, iako ne znaci da sam autor teksta nije pogodio u sridu.

pošto  je u današnjem svijetu istina zabranjena, ustvari nemogće je zabraniti istinu nego se može zabraniti govoriti, pisati ili na neki drugi način javno prenositi istinu a satira je odlična za takve stvari. pa evo ovaj satirični website je napisao istinu ali ima alibi da je to satira. u Hrvatskoj bi vlasnici i autori tih satira bili utamničeni a websajt ekspresno ugašen. ali su pod budnim okom Snopes.com to su jebeni faktčekeri pa kad i faktčekeri misle da je to samo sprdačina i satira onda istina još ima šanse. još malo pa će satirički websajtovi biti jedino mjesto na kugli zemaljskoj gdje će se moći pročitati istinita vijest...  zubo

The Babylon Bee was created ex nihilo on the eighth day of the creation week, exactly 6,000 years ago. We have been the premier news source through every major world event, from the Tower of Babel and the Exodus to the Reformation and the War of 1812. We focus on just the facts, leaving spin and bias to other news sites like CNN and Fox News.

If you would like to complain about something on our site, take it up with God.

Unlike other satire sites, everything we post is 100% verified by Snopes.com.

https://babylonbee.com/news

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 6 / 9. Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

[Vrh]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.