Net-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wajter raport

+4
bitvica
besposlenpop
Gnječ i tvornica čokolade
darla_
8 posters

Stranica 20 / 40. Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wajter raport - Page 20 Empty Re: Wajter raport

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade uto lip 08, 2021 11:54 pm

"It takes a long time to understand nothing." ~ A Zen Proverb

ja bih dodao: only when you understand nothing, you can start understand something.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri lip 09, 2021 12:08 am

Graham Hancock - The War on Consciousness BANNED TED TALK

Re-uploaded as TED have decided to censor Graham and remove this video from the TEDx youtube channel.

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade sri lip 09, 2021 12:19 am

Open for discussion: Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake from TEDxWhitechapel

UPDATE: Please see our new blog post Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake, a fresh take, which replaces the x-ed out text below.

To discuss the talks, view them here:

The debate about Rupert Sheldrake’s talk
The debate about Graham Hancock’s talk

After due diligence, including a survey of published scientific research and recommendations from our Science Board and our community, we have decided that Graham Hancock’s and Rupert Sheldrake’s talks from TEDxWhitechapel should be removed from distribution on the TEDx YouTube channel.

Response to the TED Scientific Board’s Statement

Rupert Sheldrake
March 18, 2013

I would like to respond to TED’s claims that my TEDx talk “crossed the line into pseudoscience”, contains ”serious factual errors” and makes “many misleading statements.”

This discussion is taking place because the militant atheist bloggers Jerry Coyne and P.Z. Myers denounced me, and attacked TED for giving my talk a platform. I was invited to give my talk as part of a TEDx event in Whitechapel, London, called “Challenging Existing Paradigms.” That’s where the problem lies: my talk explicitly challenges the materialist belief system. It summarized some of the main themes of my recent book Science Set Free (in the UK called The Science Delusion). Unfortunately, the TED administrators have publically aligned themselves with the old paradigm of materialism, which has dominated science since the late nineteenth century.

TED say they removed my talk from their website on the advice of their Scientific Board, who also condemned Graham Hancock’s talk. Hancock and I are now facing anonymous accusations made by a body on whose authority TED relies, on whose advice they act, and behind whom they shelter, but whose names they have not revealed.

https://blog.ted.com/open-for-discussion-graham-hancock-and-rupert-sheldrake/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry Coyne

Jerry Allen Coyne (born December 30, 1949)[5][6] is an American biologist known for his work on speciation and his commentary on intelligent design. A prolific scientist and author, he has published numerous papers elucidating the theory of evolution. He is currently a professor emeritus at the University of Chicago in the Department of Ecology and Evolution. His concentration is speciation and ecological and evolutionary genetics, particularly as they involve the fruit fly, Drosophila.[7]

He is the author of the text Speciation and the bestselling non-fiction book Why Evolution Is True.[8] Coyne maintains a website and writes for his blog, also called Why Evolution Is True.[9] He is a hard determinist.[10]

Coyne gained attention outside of the scientific community when he publicly criticized religion and is often cited with atheists such as Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris. He is the author of the book Faith Versus Fact. Coyne officially retired in 2015

Born to Jewish parents, Coyne considers himself a secular Jew,[21] and an outspoken anti-theist. He supports the theses of metaphysical naturalism and the conflict thesis He claims that religion and science are fundamentally incompatible, that only rational evaluation of evidence is capable of reliably discovering the world and the way it works, and that scientists who hold religious views are only reflective of the idea, "that people can hold two conflicting notions in their heads at the same time" (cognitive dissonance). He has argued that the incompatibility of science and faith is based on irreconcilable differences in methodology, philosophy, and outcomes when they try to discern truths about the universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Coyne

-------------

PZ Myers

Paul Zachary Myers (born March 9, 1957) is an American biologist who founded and writes the Pharyngula science-blog. He is associate-professor of biology at the University of Minnesota Morris (UMM)[1] where he works in the field of developmental biology.[2] He is a critic of intelligent design (ID), the creationist movement, and other pseudoscientific concepts.[3]

In 2006 the journal Nature listed Myers's Pharyngula as the top-ranked blog by a scientist based on popularity.[4] Myers received the American Humanist Association's 2009 Humanist of the Year award and the International Humanist Award in 2011. Asteroid 153298 Paulmyers is named in his honor

A self-styled "godless liberal"[15] and outspoken atheist, he is a vocal critic of all forms of religion, superstition, supernaturalism, spirituality and pseudoscience. He is quoted as having "nothing but contempt" for intelligent design, arguing that it is "fundamentally dishonest".[10]

He is also an outspoken supporter of sex-positive feminism.[16] Myers believes women should make their own sexual choices without outside pressure.[17]

In 2009 Myers was named the American Humanist Association's "Humanist of the Year".[18]

In April 2015, Atheist Ireland issued an official announcement, apologizing that they had given Myers "public platforms in Ireland, both at the World Atheist Convention in 2011, and at our international conference in 2013 on Empowering Women Through Secularism" and that now it is "publicly dissociating itself from the hurtful and dehumanising, hateful and violent, unjust and defamatory rhetoric of the atheist blogger PZ Myers" for many listed statements they found objectionable (largely personal insults to other atheists or skeptics), saying this did not meet the standard which they wished to uphold in lobbying with governments and NGOs about the issues that they advocate on.[19]

In 2017, Myers, who formerly considered himself one of the "New Atheists", disassociated himself from the New Atheist label. Describing the label as being applied "against our protests, because we were all aware that there was nothing new about it. Maybe we were more aggressive, or maybe suddenly people were listening to us, but really, it was the same old atheism with a fancy artisan label". Myers prefers to be simply referred to as an atheist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZ_Myers

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pet lip 18, 2021 7:31 pm

Wajter mi je matematicki uzvisen.

Wajter raport - Page 20 Tumblr_np4mzjFbPW1qg20oho2_640

Visualization showing the flow of first 10,000 digits of Pi, revealing how the number Pi looks like.

Circle is divided in 10 segments, from 0 to 9. Then path is traced, going from the third segment to the first segment. From 1, the path jumps to 4, then back to 1, then 5 and so on. After a while, Pi appears in front of your eyes. The final illustration is beautiful.

Wajter raport - Page 20 Tumblr_np4mzjFbPW1qg20oho1_640
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pet lip 18, 2021 8:06 pm

Smatrate li matematiku otkricem ili izumom? Jeste li mozda matematicki realisti (je li matematika nesto sto postoji neovisno o nasem umu, nalaze li se matematicki entiteti u nekom zasebnom svijetu, odnosno dimenziji)?

_____

Mathematics describes the real world of atoms and acorns, stars and stairs, with remarkable precision. So is mathematics invented by humans just like chisels and hammers and pieces of music? Or is mathematics discovered—always out there, somewhere, like mysterious islands waiting to be found? Whatever mathematics is will help define reality itself.

Sir Roger Penrose is an English mathematical physicist, recreational mathematician and philosopher. He is the Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford, as well as an Emeritus Fellow of Wadham College. •

____

Max Erik Tegmark (born 5 May 1967) is a Swedish-American physicist, cosmologist and machine learning researcher. He is a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the scientific director of the Foundational Questions Institute. •
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica ned lip 20, 2021 2:20 am

Bitvice, hvala ti, znam da te je kosnulo i da si pozeljela ispraviti netocne konstrukcije, ali ne bih mu ni na tren dala gust i razjasnjavala/opravdavala se pred onim njegovim bedastocama... ono sto radi malo je zesce ljigavljenje... Vrh su mi emotivne ucjene zbog praznog foruma. Nogom u gu.zi.cu mu dat', eventualno. Da ne ceka 31. 12. Happy

Laku noc, lijepi sni. ♡
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade ned lip 20, 2021 1:25 pm

danas 35C u hladu. Isus prži sto na sat.

na Mars stigao kineski E.T.

nekoliko fotki:

Wajter raport - Page 20 Kina3

Wajter raport - Page 20 Kina2

Wajter raport - Page 20 Kina1

Tomica likes this post

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost ned lip 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Tomica.Bombadil je napisao/la:Smatrate li matematiku otkricem ili izumom? Jeste li mozda matematicki realisti (je li matematika nesto sto postoji neovisno o nasem umu, nalaze li se matematicki entiteti u nekom zasebnom svijetu, odnosno dimenziji)?

Zanimljiva teza... sorry, ali  nisam gledala klipice, znas da mi interes i znanje ne ide dalje od wikipedije, jednostavno mi se ne da... ne zato sto ne bih mogla shvatiti, produbiti, nego zato sto volim spoznajno-intuitivne varijante. U smislu, ako se treba desiti/nauciti/vidjeti/shvatiti, doci ce do mene sto treba. Oduvijek sam bila takva... nikad od mene znanstvenika i istrazitvaca .. sve mi se to cini previse "rada".

Smatram matematiku otkricem. Mislim da je sve matematika... mislim da je i rijec matematika... i glazba... sve ima svoje "brojcane" postulate, pravila, zadanosti. I prije vidim matematiku svugdje nego "boga". Bog je nedokaziv, matematika nije... mozda je do postavki moga uma, ali ja tako gledam na svijet. Svijet vidim kao matematiku.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon lip 21, 2021 4:23 pm

Dakle, ti si pravi pitagorejac. Happy

Brojevi su u srzi svega, oni su princip, uzrok - arhe.

Mislim da je Pitagora naslijedio ovakvo shvacanje od Babilonaca.

Kad malo razmislimo, matematika doista vrlo precizno opisuje nasu svarnost, cak i predvidja  fenomene koji su nam u danom trenutku bili nepoznati, a kasnije su otkriveni. Crne rupe "skrivale" su se u matematickim izracunima teorije relativnosti.

Kako nesto toliko apstraktno moze opisivati i predvidjati stvari iz vrlo konkretnog svijeta? Ne znam. Ako je matematika iskljucivo proizvod naseg uma zbog cega dobro opisuje nasu stvarnost, sto cemo s vecim dijelom matematike koji se uopce ne odnosi na nas iskustveni svijet? Taj dio matematike cini se da u potpunosti nadilazi prostor i vrijeme. S druge strane, te iste matematicke ideje, te koje transcendiraju nasu realnost, procesuiramo uz pomoc logickih principa koji jesu dio naseg uma. Razuma.

I tako dolazimo do zakljucka:
nasa percepcija matematike upravljana je nasim razumom, nas razum upravljan je nasom relnoscu, a ta realnost upravljana je matematickim zakonima. Happy

To su neka od pitanja koja postavlja Penrose u videu.
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon lip 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Danas sam se regala na X, ostavila poruku (ispravljala netocne navode) i izbtisala ga odmah potom. Nemam namjeru vise otvarati onu mocvaru ondje pa ako mi netko ima sto reci i pojasniti mi sto sam ja, zapravo, mislila, trebala, kako sam se ponijela i sto sam, zapravo, vidjela (evandjelje po Pi.zdi ili bilo kojem drugom forumasu), neka se fino ovdje suoci sa mnom, ako ima mu.da. Ionako imate otvorene profile kod nas. Dakle...
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica čet lip 24, 2021 2:37 am

Ljeto. Sto drugo reci? Ljeto se desava.
Zima. Zima se takodjer desava. Na suprotnoj hemisferi.

Dan mi je zapoceo Đavolima koji su mi obiljezili cjelodnevne posjete plazama u vrijeme kad je ljeto znacilo zivotnu radost. Njihov mediteranski zvuk izmijesan s glazbenim stilom 50ih i 60ih pripremio mi je ulazak u lijepo i ne odvise toplo jutro.

Ali zato ova topla noc priziva bend kojeg svi poznaju po dobrim vibracijama. I, stoga, ako netko uopce cita u ove kasne sate, zelim vam miran um i krasne snove. Happy

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica čet lip 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Nesto je pripeklo vani. Lijepo sam mogla razbit'jaje u tavu i ispruzit' je kroz prozor...

_____

I naši preci su se suočavali s ovakvim vrućinama i sušama, kakvima mi svjedočimo ovih dana. Tome svjedoče i prežitci magijskih radnji (obreda) kojima se prizivala kiša. Najpoznatiji na ovim područjima su obredi "dodole" i "prpuše".

U oba obreda se radi o ophodima tijekom kojih grupa ljudi obilazi domove, sela, polja i rijeke pri čemu je jedan od sudionika (centralni lik) uvijek odjeven u zelenilo. Prema tom centralnom liku obreda su ove magijske radnje i dobile nazive: doda, dodola, prpuša, prpac i sl. Dok su dodole mlađe djevojke ili djevojčice (rašireno u Slavoniji), prpuše su momci ili dječaci (Istra i Primorje).

Tijekom obreda pjevaju se karakteristične obredne pjesme, a dodola (ili prpac) obavijena granama i lišćem pleše, okreće se i poskakuje dok ju uglavnom domaćica prska vodom. Ostali ophodnici koji su slične dobi daruju se hranom ili novcem koji kasnije dijele međusobno.

Ovi magijski rituali su preživjeli i danas u našim krajevima, a osim toga dobro su opisani i pokrpljeni. Međutim, za dublje razumijevanje treba shvatiti da u staroj vjeri ovo nije bio samo neki simpatični pučki običaj kako to danas doživljavamo. Ljudi su ovisili o kiši i vjerovali su da ju magijom mogu prizvati. Stoga su magijski posrednici koji su vodili ovakve obrede (centralni likovi rituala) predstavljali vezu između grupe i nevidljivih sila. Oni nisu bili samo tu kako bi održavali tradiciju, nego su imitativnom magijom pokušavali komunicirati sa silama prirode - u slučaju dodola i prpušta: prizvati kišu.

Zapjevajte i vi dodole, donesite nam osvježenje:

"Naša doda Boga moli,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!
Da udari rosna kiša,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!

Mi idemo preko polja,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!
A oblaci preko neba,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!

Da udari rosna kiša
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!
Da orosi naša polja
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!

I pšenicu ozimnicu,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!
I dva pera kukuruza,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!

Oblaci nas prestigoše
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!
Žito, víno orosiše,
Oj Dodo, Dodo le!"

---
Verzija hrvatskog benda "Svarica":

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pet lip 25, 2021 8:48 pm

Wajter raport - Page 20 50a6229d141d93d15db88f05d4660c2603926d65
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet lip 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Joj i ja sam jebeno identicno.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet lip 25, 2021 9:04 pm

S tim da ja sjedim sama za stolom

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica sub lip 26, 2021 8:46 am

Macika, meni je nekako ljeto postalo najusamljenije godisnje doba. Dozivljavam ga poput editiranih, isfiltriranih instagram profila. U zabavnom casopisu sve mora biti zabavno pa kad urednik greskom ubaci neku tuznu pjesmu, ona posebno istakne tu ljustecu pozlatu ljeta.

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost sub lip 26, 2021 10:55 am

Ma da... kao sto sam i srednjoskolskom kompicu n3kidan na f3jsu napisala... nekako mi se cini da sam se prilicno davno izdvojila iz te kolektivne slike... i vise mi postulati covjecanstva ne značiše... znas ono, p4obas, pa probas opet... i onda nakon ne znam kojeg pokusaja kazes - ok, to nije za mene, ajmo negdj3 drugdje traziti mir. I sto je najbolje, nasla sam ga... n3 u covjecanstvu Happy

A sto se tice staroga zlata, jer jedino mi u toj varijanti zlato ne izgleda jeftino, zao mi je sto ono nije naslo svoj mir s covjecanstvom... ili barem ja takav osjecaj imam... nekako imam osjecaj da njega to sve skupa puno vise zulja... bez obzira na silnu mudrost i znanje kojega je pun9. Osjecam da smo slicni ali i istovremeno i jako razliciti... meni su totalno slatke i djetinjaste te neke boljke koje vidim da ga more...  vjerujem da vrijedi i obratno.

Npr., ono, zlato, moze otipkati kakove god nebuloze hoce, ali osjecam gdje mu je dom... ne znam zasto takav balans nase staro zlato nije naslo i kad sam ja u pitanju... ja ionako cijelo vrijeme samo popunjavam vrijeme u cekanju.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica ned lip 27, 2021 8:12 am

le mac mac je napisao/la:Ma da... kao sto sam i srednjoskolskom kompicu n3kidan na f3jsu napisala... nekako mi se cini da sam se prilicno davno izdvojila iz te kolektivne slike... i vise mi postulati covjecanstva ne značiše... znas ono, p4obas, pa probas opet... i onda nakon ne znam kojeg pokusaja kazes - ok, to nije za mene, ajmo negdj3 drugdje traziti mir. I sto je najbolje, nasla sam ga... n3 u covjecanstvu Happy

A sto se tice staroga zlata, jer jedino mi u toj varijanti zlato ne izgleda jeftino, zao mi je sto ono nije naslo svoj mir s covjecanstvom... ili barem ja takav osjecaj imam... nekako imam osjecaj da njega to sve skupa puno vise zulja... bez obzira na silnu mudrost i znanje kojega je pun9. Osjecam da smo slicni ali i istovremeno i jako razliciti... meni su totalno slatke i djetinjaste te neke boljke koje vidim da ga more...  vjerujem da vrijedi i obratno.

Npr., ono, zlato, moze otipkati kakove god nebuloze hoce, ali osjecam gdje mu je dom... ne znam zasto takav balans nase staro zlato nije naslo i kad sam ja u pitanju... ja ionako cijelo vrijeme samo popunjavam vrijeme u cekanju.

Koliko smo samo zivota utrosili na to cekanje. Zivot na stand byju. Mi uvijek nesto cekamo i prebacujemo zivot u sutrasnjicu... I nije to toliko cekanje na one velike stvari, vec sitnice koje se taloze i taloze i taloze... I kradu vrijeme. I sadasnjicu. Cekanje na petak, cekanje na pocetak kise, cekanje na zavrsetak kise, cekanje na kraj ljeta, cekanje na bozicno vrijeme, cekanje na telefonski poziv, cekanje da susjed zadje iza ugla da mozemo izaci iz stana jer zelis izbjeci dosadna pitanja, cekanje na novu sezonu serije, cekanje na nastavak filma, cekanje na posiljku, cekanje na... A svo to cekanje uvijek je praceno mislju: "jos ovo pa cu..."

Cekanje da ti se zivot dogodi dok se zivot dogadja. Happy Kakva smo mi smijesna i tupasta stvorenja.
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica ned lip 27, 2021 8:22 am

Jucer se oko 14 h sjetim da ljekarna radi do 15 i da nisam podigla neke tablete pa krenem pjeske do nje. Nisam se onesvijestila, ali kad sam konacno dosegla zeljenu destinaciju, protisnula "dobardan", ljekarnica me je nekoliko sekundi nijemo promatrala. Zatim me je gotovo placno upitala (jer joj se blizio kraj radnog dana): "zar je tako toplo vani?"

Mislim da sam izgledala kao prekuhana hrenovka. Uzvratila sam da nije.

Eto, takvo je bilo vrijeme jucer.

Topla noc bez povjetarca. Trenutno sam ispod suncobrana, promatram dvije kornjace i uzivam u kofeinu.

A vi?
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gnječ i tvornica čokolade ned lip 27, 2021 4:47 pm

ja ne nosim kapu ni šešir pa mi svašta pada na pamet uglavnom pitanja i odgovori koji su van pameti.

evo jednog od tih pitanja. da li se traume mogu prenijeti genetski na nove naraštaje?

odgovor je:

da

Can Trauma Be Passed Down From One Generation to the Next?

There’s some pretty strong evidence that parental trauma, like extreme stress (we’re looking right at you coronavirus) can alter how genes are passed down.

We are living in strange times, with much of the world under quarantine for the novel coronavirus—and that’s precisely the kind of stress that may impact future offspring according to some scientists. A growing body of research suggests that trauma (like from extreme stress or starvation among many other things) can be passed from one generation to the next.

Here’s how: Trauma can leave a chemical mark on a person’s genes, which can then be passed down to future generations. This mark doesn’t cause a genetic mutation, but it does alter the mechanism by which the gene is expressed. This alteration is not genetic, but epigenetic.

We spoke with Dr. Chris Mason, Associate Professor at Weill Cornell Medicine, with appointments at the Tri-Institutional Program in Computational Biology and Medicine between Cornell, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Rockefeller University, and Director of the Mason Lab. He shared that “epigenetics, in simplified terms, is the study of the biological control mechanisms of DNA—the light switches that turn genes on or off. What does that mean? In essence: epigenetics control how or why your genes are expressed.”

What would have seemed preposterous 20 years ago has become a fast-emerging field of study. Today the idea that a person’s experience could alter their biology, and behavior of their children and grandchildren has gained serious traction. Animal and some smaller human studies have shown that exposure to stressors like immense stress or cold can trigger metabolic changes in subsequent generations—and we may just be living in such a time as we grapple with the mounting COVID-19 crisis.

How Extreme Situations Have Impacted Offspring

Mason shared that the field of epigenetics gained real traction about a decade ago, when scientists published seminal research on the Dutch Hunger Winter, an extended period of famine that took place towards the end of World War II when the Nazis blocked food supplies in October 1944, thrusting much of the Netherlands into famine. When the Dutch were liberated in May 1945, more than 20,000 had died of starvation. Pregnant women were particularly vulnerable; and the famine impacted the unborn children for the rest of their lives.

Scientists found that those who had been in utero during the famine were a few pounds heavier than average. (The thinking goes that the mothers, because they were starving, automatically quieted a gene in their unborn children involved in burning the body’s fuel.) When the children reached middle age, they had higher LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglyceride levels. They also suffered higher rates of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and schizophrenia. When scientists looked into why, they found that these children carried a specific chemical mark—an epigenetic signature—on one of their genes.

Dr. Rachel Yehuda, Director of the Traumatic Stress Studies Division at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, conducted a 2015 study on the children of 40 Holocaust survivors. She found that they had epigenetic changes to a gene linked to their levels of cortisol, a hormone involved in the stress response. She also found a distinctive pattern of DNA methylation, another epigenetic marker. The study concluded that both parents and unborn children were affected on a genetic level.

While much of Yehuda’s work has focused on the children of Holocaust survivors, she also observed that infants born to mothers who were pregnant on 9/11 had low cortisol levels, which were associated with the presence of maternal PTSD. Again, more evidence for the theory of epigenetics. Even still, she says it is “premature” to conclude that trauma can cause heritable changes and worries that research may create a bleak narrative that one generation’s trauma may permanently scar future generations.

There’s Evidence in Other Animals, Too

“The proof may be in the worm,” shared Mason. Hmmm. Let’s explore that one. No one would argue that decaying organic matter and rotten fruit makes for a rich trove of bacteria. In other words: a good meal for the nematode worm. But some harmful bacteria lurk in that rotting bounty, which make for a lethal meal when ingested. Unfortunately, the worms can’t always distinguish the good (nutritious) bacteria from the bad until it is too late. Still, this doesn’t stop the worms from gobbling down all of the bacteria.

What’s interesting, though, is that Princeton University researchers noticed that before the worms die from ingesting the harmful bacteria, they often lay eggs. Odd timing, right? Well, even stranger is that these offspring consistently avoid that specific bacteria—exhibiting what is known as pathogen avoidance—a behavioral trait the mothers learned at the very end of their lives. These findings, published in Cell in June 2019—show that this learned behavior can be transmitted to the worm’s offspring through the fourth generation, giving them an edge in survival via an epigenetic mechanism involving RNA.

Now, that’s some pretty convincing evidence for the epigenetic argument. And, there’s more. Other research in mice has found that parents exposed to toxins, altered diets, or challenging environments have offspring that show behavioral changes, weight gain, and can impact the brain development of offspring.

https://www.psycom.net/epigenetics-trauma

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost ned lip 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Lj7bavi, ja znam da vi svi imate svoje ziv9te, ja ga nazalost vec dugo nemam. Ne ocekujem od teb3 psihijatrijsku pom9c, ali s obzirom da sam svedena na nivo zivotinje vis3 nikakva ljudska pravila ne vrijede. Molim te da mi pomognes ovo zaboraviti... potpuno mi je svejedno je li to u vasim ocima vapaj djetea, zen3... ja ti kazem - ovo je zivotinjski nivo. Pomozi mi u oblivionu... po ne znam koji put.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica ned lip 27, 2021 11:12 pm

Cuj, ako te budem trajno udaljila, onda je to - to. Neces moci ovdje vise pisati s kojeg se god uredjaja i dometa prijavljivala. To nece biti IP ban, dakle, neces mi morati javljati ni svoju novu lokaciju.

S obzirom da je to prilicno konacno, a bilo bi mi zao posezati za tako drasticnom.mjerom, dat cu ti zasad ban od 7 dana..

Zasto ti dajem "samo" ban? Zato jer je odluka na tebi, a ne na meni. Ovaj profil kojeg sada imas, jedini je koji ti preostaje. Bit ce ti onemoguceno prijavljivanje novih korisnickih racuna. Dakle, ako se zelis maknuti, sama si izbrisi profil (po isteku bana). Jednom kad ga izbrises, to ce biti konacno. Nepovratna radnja.

Zadnja promjena: Tomica.Bombadil; pon lip 28, 2021 10:04 am; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon lip 28, 2021 4:33 am

Hej, hej, htjela sam vam spomenuti da nam je forumotion postavio novu opciju za linkove s drugih drustvenih mreza koje ukljucuju:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Imgur
TikTok
YouTube
Dailymotion

Samo izabrani link postavite u oznacenu ikonicu:

Wajter raport - Page 20 Embed-10

Zadnja promjena: Tomica.Bombadil; pon lip 28, 2021 4:48 am; ukupno mijenjano 2 put/a.
Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica pon lip 28, 2021 4:43 am

Tomica
Tomica

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Tomica uto lip 29, 2021 1:37 am

Tomica
Tomica